Happy Aloha Friday, Everyone!
Here's my ATC for Challenge #19 at Papercraft Star this week. The leaves and the autumn feel from the inspiration photo inspired me to create this piece.
~Paper: raw thin chipboard, white cardstock
~Inks/etc.: Distress Inks, Starburst Stains, Versamark, American Craft embossing powder
~Stamps: Hero Arts
~Misc.: SU! punches, burlap twine (thanks Sam!)
1. Stamp the leaf stamp randomly with Versamark onto the raw chipboard. Add embossing powder and heat set.
2. Edge the ATC with the stain and also randomly all over the ATC.
3. Ink in the remaining areas.
4. Punch out the two shapes. Stamp sentiment. Ink up the shapes. Adhere to the ATC using foam tape.
5. Tie twine around the ATC and tie a knot.
This week's Sponsor is Sugar B. Supplies.
Come play along with us at Papercraft Star this week! We'd love to see your creations! You have until Noon tomorrow (Saturday)...then the voting begins and lasts until Monday. Come and vote for your fave!
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!