Thursday, October 28, 2010

~* Ramblings and Thank You to Sam! (2nd Post) *~

It's Aloha Friday...no work til' Monday...doo-doo-doo-doo......
Just wanted to ramble a bit...Do you ever have soooo many projects in your head that you don't know what to do? hehe. I have a lot of projects I would like to do and a lot of them I would like to make as gifts for family and friends...sometimes I don't think there is enough time in the day!!
I'm working on some projects, which I hope I can complete some this weekend! Just wanted to let you know I will be away today so I'll try to stop by and say hello and catch up with you this weekend if I don't have a chance to today.

I also wanted to thank my friend Sam. She's oh-so-sweet to send me the yummy burlap twine that I'm sooooo in love with. Thank you so much, Sam! She also sent me the most beautiful cards! I love them!! She's super talented so go check out her blog at www.morepaperplease.blogspot.com!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day and weekend!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

9 comments:

Lean said...

this is sweet from Sam lovely cards and yummie twine.
byebye and have a wonderful weekend,Lean [howdoe].

~amy~ said...

Awesome goodies!!

lauren said...

HA! yes, indeed, project idea overload happens to me A LOT...and while in some ways it's WONDERFUL to be so excited, it can almost be as crippling as having NO ideas, can't it?! (fortunately in my case i am always on the verge of 3 short deadlines and thus make myself LIST the stuff that cannot wait and work in order!) :) (usually!!!) :)

ps: LOVELY rak cards...♥♥♥...the twine is verrrrry cool, too!

Ira said...

Enjoy the goodies Sam sent you Steph! And tell me about it, there should be 48 hours in a day (and even then we would probably want more time :-)
Hugs, Ira

Stella said...

I know it's fun to receive some lovely supplies :)How sweet of Sam to send this to you. Enjoy them Steph and I know you will use it for another gorgeous creation :) Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Stella

Terry said...

Nice collection of goodies! Projects in my mind and elsewhere!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wow, lucky you to have pretty stuff in the mail!

Audrey Pettit said...

What fun scrappy goodies! I just love the look of twine. Seems like I'm always buying that stuff. :)
Hope you had a bunch of scrappy time this weekend and got some of your projects done.

Samantha said...

Ahh, Steph , you are such a sweet sweet gal, it's my pleasure. Hope you had a festive weekend! Take care, I will def let you know when I get more colors!
xoxoxxoxoxox Samantha