Thursday, October 21, 2010

~* Sailor Honey Post-It Note Holder Magnet (ATS Weekly Wednesday Challenge ~ Magnets) *~


Hi Everyone!
If you've been following my blog, you know I've been making a lot of mini post-it note holders with magnets on the back for my office bake/craft sale...ever since I've made those, you would think I would be tired of making them, but I just find all different ways of decorating them!
I made this one with C. C. Designs Sailor Honey for the All That Scraps Weekly Wednesday Challenge - Magnets. It's for my friend who is going to be away for work...I'm going to miss her :(. Wishing her a quick, safe trip.
I inked up the edges. Colored up Honey and added Stickles. Added some little flowers and pearls and a SU! punch with a SU! rub-on.

Here are some other ones that I made. It's pink and girly :).

Hope you all have a wonderful Friday and weekend!!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

20 comments:

Ira said...

That is so cute Steph! I can imagine they're big fun to make, it really shows! So have fun and continue making them! Hugs, Ira

Lean said...

You are a busy girl lovely work...we love pink.
byebye,Lean

Friday said...

They are adorable, Steph. Those are always helpful in an office. Love them. Your coloring is superb too. TFS!! Friday

Risa said...

Wow....I'm loving your magnetized project(s)!!!!
Super fantastic job and you are right, the possibilities are endless! Thanks for joining us at ATS!
hugs
Risa:)

lauren said...

ooooooooooh! those are really ♥CLEVER♥ and also totally cool! no wonder you are not tired of making them, each is completely unique and FAB!!! :)

Linda Robinson said...

This is so adorable. I love it. You are so creative. All of your little magnets are cute..

Hope you have a Happy Day.

Terry said...

What a absolutely brilliant idea! Love this most adorable Post-It-Note holder. Awesome little sailor girl! Have a wonderful weekend!

Stella said...

Hey girl! :)
When do you open your own Etsy shop??? :)
Steph this is too too cute and so lovely!
Hugs,
Stella

jazsutra said...

Steph, this pretty lil sailor girl makes me smile ;)


jaz

cbuswell said...

great idea, love it! adorable image.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That's a cute one, I bet you had fun making it!

Tracy said...

These are so cute Steph. I knew they were going to be a hit with your friends. I love how you've colored your little sailor girl. :) Hugs!

Romy said...

This is such a great idea and I love how it turned out. Such a beautiful creation! The sailor girl is really cute.

Amy said...

Great use of the challenge, these are perfect to have on your fridge! Love how you've colored Honey sailor with all the added sparkle! Fabulous work, Steph!

Audrey Pettit said...

You are so creative with these post it holders, Steph! Love the girly girl look, and adore the little sailor girl. The sparkles you've added are fabulous.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Cute lil' creations Steph! Love her shimmery hat!

stampdiva said...

Soooooo cute :) Lynne M

Ros said...

Great Idea Steph ... Love them ... Have a great day

LG said...

so cute! This would be an adorable gift this holiday season. Thanks for sharing

WickedPixie said...

This is so adorable and creative! I love the sparkle on her! Thanks for playing in the ATS challenge with us this week! :-)Traci