Saturday, November 27, 2010

~* "Art" (Simon Says Stamp and Show Your Distress Inks!) *~


Hi Everyone!

This week at Simon Says Stamp and Show...the Challenge is to Show Your Distress Inks! I must say that I think I use Distress Inks on almost all my projects. I love them!!!

I made a tag with goodies I received from Wendy Vecchi, thanks Wendy! I masked the vine flourishes...used stamps from Wendy Vecchi's Studio 490 Art Inspiration stamp set. Aren't they fabbie??? I love the sentiments. I added distress inks over the masked portion and all around.

I stamped the bottle stamp on acetate and then played with my melting pot. That's UTEE in the back...to make it 3-dimensional :)! I stamped the bottle label on crepe paper. I also UTEEd the flowers like my friends, Jo and Rina. It's super fun! Thanks for the inspiration, girls!!

I really just had fun playing! Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day/nite!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

12 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely tag, I love that bottle stamp, I am not so good at handling Utee yet, but would surely love to improve on that.
Don't forget to drop me a line when you come to Vegas again!

Tracy said...

WOW! I had to blow up the pic so I could check all the parts out. Cool! I love how the bottle looks. Great tag Steph! Hope your holiday was great! Hugs!

Ira said...

What a gorgeous tag Steph! Love the bottle stamp!! And the quote is fab, too! Hugs, Ira

craftattack said...

Love this tag, simple and really beautiful! Valerie

Lean said...

wauw i love it its a beautiful tag Steph with sweet details.
byebye,Lean

wendy vecchi said...

wow! Steph...great job. looks like you already used your blog prize.
love it!
happy holidays to you.
wendy

Friday said...

Beautiful job, Steph. Love your tags. I hope you and your family had a great holiday too. TFS!! Hugs, Friday

Stella said...

Steph this is gorgeous. Your tag is fabulous and I love love that bottle. I never heard of UTEE ( got some Goofle-ing to do :) ) but this just took my breath away. You deserve to win :) !!!
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Hugs,
Stella

LynneForsythe said...

OMW....I soooo LOVE the "Art" saying....and what Fabooo goodies from Wendy!! AWESOME job on your tag!!

thanks bunches for playing along with Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge Blog and all the Design Teamies~

Audrey Pettit said...

Very fun tag, Steph! Love that UTEEd bottle and the masking and inking of the tag, too. How cool that you UTEEd the flowers, also.

Linda Cain said...

Love it!!!! Great job!
Linda

LG said...

thanks for the step by step instruction on this one, I was wondering how you did it because its beautiful