Monday, November 15, 2010

~* A Couple More Flowers...Happy Mail from Ros...and Ramblings *~


Hi Everyone!

Here are a couple more flowers I made this weekend from packing paper. It's my "lotus" flower, hehe.

I received some happy mail today all the way from England!! My first piece of Royal Mail! Thanks so much, Ros! She send me such nicely packaged goodies!
Oo, tea (isn't the can so adorable? oops, should have taken a side view, it's a telephone booth!)! ...and such a beautiful card!! I love the colors, the butterfly DP, the lace, the stitching, and the yummy seam binding! You're so talented and such a sweetie! Thank you for thinking of me.

Ramblings...so, I finally got a Melting Pot. I am sooo happy. I want to try and melt UTEE and play around with it since I don't seem to get really good results when I try to wet emboss with it. hehe. Anyone play with it before? It says you can make chocolate with the melting pot...yummmm...

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day, dear friends!!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

15 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely handmade flowers again! And you are one lucky and happy girl today, such lovely gifts that come in the mail, thanks for sharing!

Ros said...

Hi Steph ... love your sweet flowers ... so glad the package arrived ... I thought you'd like some tea from England ... enjoy!

Friday said...

beautiful flowers, Steph. Enjoy your goodies from across the pond. I have been wanting the melting pot too. congrats! Can't wait to see your flowers. Hugs, Friday

Ira said...

Great flowers again Steph and what a wonderful gift from Ros! Enjoy your goodies! Hugs, Ira

~amy~ said...

LOVELY blooms and woot woot for happy mail!

Stella said...

Steph those flowers!!!!!You did it again girl:).....you took my breath away. The are GOR-GE-OUS!!!!
And your mail from Ros; how lovely to receive. Ros is such a sweetheart. Enjoy them!
Have wonderful day!
Hugs,
Stella

june lanum said...

your flowers are so prett...

Terry said...

Always love your handmade flowers! Just beautiful and what a lovely jackpot!

Kristina said...

Really pretty flowers Steph!! Nice little gift, enjoy the tea!

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

hey girl awesome goodies....happy creating

Linda Robinson said...

Those flowers you made are so pretty. And How fun to get some Royal Mail...

Hope you have a great day.

Hugs, Linda

LG said...

I want those flowers!!! They are beautiful!

Lori said...

Pretty flowers and what fun to get "Royal Mail!"

NickelNook said...

Hi Steph! I just found your blog from a link over at Tracy's blog! Yay for me! I'm a follower now! Have a happy night!...Nancy :o)
Oh...you got a really nice parcel! I don't have a melting pot! I'd love to hear how you like it! :o)

Audrey Pettit said...

You sure know how to make packing paper flowers, my friend. These are fabulous. And how fun to get some happy mail from England! Can't wait to see what you create with your new melting pot.