Wednesday, November 24, 2010

~* Do Not Open 'til Dec. 25 (ATS Weekly Wednesday Challenge ~ Tags) *~


Hi Everyone!

Geesh, it's been so long since I've crafted...or so it seems ;p'. It sure was a long short week, hehe. But, there is a loooong Thanksgiving weekend coming up so I hope I get to do more crafting :).

I just opened up my blogger and saw the new challenge at All That Scraps Weekly Wednesday Challenge, which was to make Tags! I do love making tags (the tag shape is Tim Holtz' Baroque die) and I do love playing with the cutie C. C. Designs stamps from All That Scraps. The stamp I used is called "Sugar ~ Country Girl." Ain't she a cutie?? I thought she looked perfect in a red velvet? dress (ohmygosh, just thought about red velvet cupcakes, mmm...) The sentiment stamp is from Stampin' Up!, which I layered over a mini shipping tag and added a baby Prima rose. I used some lace and a bunch of the leftovers from my May Arts project. I also used a twill flower (cut using Tim Holtz' Tattered Florals die) and a Hero Arts paper Poinsettia with a snowflake center. I added a few more buttons...I also added lots of Stickles and faux stitched around the edge.

Hope you and yours have a Happy Thanksgiving! I am very thankful for all you, my sweet blogging friends. Thanks for all the encouragement and support.
big *hugs* and Much aloha to you~!

11 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So cute, I love making tags too, and I love how you pay attention to detail!

~amy~ said...

such fabbie tags! happy thanksgiving!

Lori said...

This tag is the sweetest! Really like the shape and the pearls. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Amy said...

Gorgeous tag Steph, love the shape and all the details! Country girl Sugar is adorable in her velvet dress, it looks like she's trying to figure out some way to not have to wait to open her gift! :)
Hope you're having a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Ros said...

Fabulous Steph ... so unique! Love all the details ...

Stella said...

I love this tag Steph; so cute , happy and bright!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Stella

WickedPixie said...

WOW! This is so pretty! This tag is really special - I wouldn't be surprised if the recipient used it as an ornament afterwards!! :-)Traci

Tracy said...

You know just what elements to add to a project. :) This is adorable! Totally fun tag Steph! Hugs!

mycardz said...

Wow! This is just adorable! Awesome job on our tag challenge. So glad you could join us at All That Scraps! hugz, Mary

Audrey Pettit said...

My gosh, this is just so darn cute! Love that fun shape for a tag, and all your detailing is amazing. Super cute little image and a great coloring job on her red velvet. Love the layered flower and the sparkle and the gems.

Brenda said...

Great tag. Love all the little details.