Sunday, November 7, 2010

~* More Handmade Paper Flowers *~



Hi Everyone!
Happy Sunday!
I've actually been a little under-the-weather lately...so there's been a lot of crafty play time, hehe. I made some more flowers. The packaging I use is the thin paper that they stuff into your mail/online orders...I usually use them for my glimmer mist/spritz boxes, but I wanted to see how they looked as flowers. I really like them and can't wait to make more!
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day and week coming up!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

15 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

These are just so cool, Steph! Thanks for sharing your tip on the paper you used. What gorgeous flowers they make!

Rina said...

awww hope you feel better steph, i have had the worst allergies, these are so awesome, very cool idea to take random materials and make these beauties! love the silvery ones

Ros said...

Fabulous flowers Steph! So dramatic ... Hope you feel better soon ...

Amy said...

Great use for that packaging paper, these are gorgeous! Love the sparkle they have and the centers are so elegant!
Hope you are feeling better soon, Steph! :)

Lean said...

love them all so beautiful .
byebye,lean

Terry said...

These are just beautiful! Love them all! Hope you start feeling better!

Lori said...

Your flowers are beautiful and I hope you're feeling better!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

They are really pretty! Hope you feel better soon Steph!

Ira said...

Wow girl, your flowers are just always so extremely beautiful! Just LOVE 'em! Hugs, Ira

LG said...

THESE ARE GORGEOUS! You are very artistic. I love those flowers!!! They are divine

Emora Designs said...

Wow Steph, these are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I love them! Thanks for sharing and have an amazing week! Regan

Heather Jensen said...

These are beautiful Steph. :)

BabyBokChoy said...

Your flowers are so so gorgeous!!!!!

Stella said...

Steph yhese are gorgeous. The look shabby and elegant. I hope you are feeling better again.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Stella

Li said...

these flowers are gorgous, do you sell them? x