Thursday, November 18, 2010

~* Papercraft Star Challenge #22 - Papercraft Recipe *~


Hi Everyone!

This week at Papercraft Star, the challenge is to create a card or tag using the following recipe...



-Make a Holiday Card or Tag that features a Christmas Tree or Ornament Use the Cricut or Other Die Cut on your project {I used a Sizzix Ornament Die that I dry embossed and inked up with inks and stains.}
-Add Ribbon {I used twine and lace trims.}
-Add Handmade Embellishment {I added a handmade crepe paper flower.}
-Add Bling {I used Stickles on the ornament top and Thickers as my bling.}
-(Use anything additional you desire) {I also added some festive buttons.}
Supplies:
~Paper: Recycled corrugated chipboard from a used postage box, white thick cardstock, crepe paper
~Inks/etc.: paints, stains
~Misc.: Stickles, vintage coconut button, twine, lace, gold reindeer and snowflake button, Hero Arts poinsettia, Prima baby rose, Thickers

Instructions via the Recipe :)

Come play along with us at Papercraft Star this week! We'd love to see your creations! You have until Noon tomorrow (Saturday)...then the voting begins and lasts until Monday. Come and vote for your fave! Also, there will be a Papercraft Star Thanksgiving Blog Hop from November 21st to November 27th.

This will be my last project as a Design Team Member at the Papercraft Star Challenge Blog. I had a great time playing and meeting wonderful friends.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend! *hugs* and Much aloha~!

19 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

What a gorgeous tag, Steph! That embossed music circle looks amazing, LOVE it!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a lovely tag Steph! I so love the soft colors and embellishment! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend!

june lanum said...

so pretty, I love tags............

Lean said...

wauw i love this beautiful cardtag you made and all the sweet stuff you used.
byebye,lean

Ros said...

Once again so very creative Steph ... you'll be missed from PSC

NickelNook said...

So pretty Steph! I like the music notes embossing and the "JOY"! Wonderful flowers and lace too! Hope you have a happy weekend!...Nancy :o)

Stella said...

I am hopelessly in love with this tag. The combination of white and neutral colors is one of my favorite and you tag is such a stunning example. I love the little "splash"of pink. Gorgeous Steph!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Stella

Catherine Schroeder said...

Steph, Great job! You have perfected the shabby chic style! I have enjoyed working with you at Papercraft Star! The lace ribbon is great, and I love the thckers you used! :D

~amy~ said...

Love this..the cardboard is perfect!!

lauren said...

oh wow, how ♥FUN♥ is that??! you are making me remember how much i lOooOooOooove corrugated cardboard...espec. when painted or distressed...paired with lace and bling! i think i feel something grungy and cardboardy comin' on now! THANKS! ♥♥♥

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

I love this ! Your recycling makes it even better. You will be missed by us at Papercraft Star, that is for sure ...

Amy said...

Beautiful,as always Steph! Love the touch of corrugated cardboard and the musically embossed ornament! Fab mix of accents placed perfectly...you totally rock!

Friday said...

Beautiful tag, Steph!! TFS!! Hugs, Friday

Viola Mahr said...

Wow! i love the beautiful touch the corrugated cardboard adds. It's gorgeous!

hugs,
Viola

Tracy said...

Fantastic Steph! I love that little reindeer at the top. :) The lace and flowers are lovely too. Hugs!

Kristina said...

What a lovely tag, the cardboard is great!! Thanks for everything you have done for PCS!!

Berenice R. said...

So beautiful project! Thanks for sharing :)

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice project tfs!

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous! Love all that layering and texture!