Sunday, November 28, 2010

~* Vintage Holiday 2010 Tags *~



Hi Everyone!

I made these tags last nite. Finally getting some holiday crafts done :)! Yippee!!!

They are simple, but I like how they came out. These images are from a CD of Royalty-Free designs that I purchased...I love these images :). The back image says, "Compliments of the Season."
I fussy-cut all the images ;p'. I added one of my fave pom pom trims and some pretty Poinsettia flowers with button centers. All edges are inked up with Distress Inks. Each tag is a little different. I placed the image depending on the background paper.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

17 comments:

Stella said...

They are gorgeous; I love vintage images and these are perfect for your tags!
I love that pom pom trim too :) and the poinsettias are beautiful.
Thanks for sharing; you still have a few hours left for crafting before you have to go back to the office hee hee!
Hugs,
Stella

Friday said...

Love your tags, Steph! TFS! Hugs, Friday

june lanum said...

love these tags

Lean said...

they look cool and lovely your tags...sweet work.
byebye,Lean

Amy said...

Cute vintage images and I love how you've used them on tags! The little pom poms really adds to the vintage look, too fun! Awesome creations Steph!

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

wow so gawJus sista.....i heart them hugs

Ira said...

Oh my, just look at all of your gorgeous tags Steph! They're really wonderful to behold!! Hugs, Ira

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely tags with beautiful vintage image, love the pom pom too, thanks for sharing Steph!

Ros said...

Beautiful tags Steph ... you do a great job fussy cutting ... and I love the reverse side too .. have a good day at the office!

Audrey Pettit said...

These are adorable, Steph! Love those vintage images and love the pom pom trim, too. :)

BabyBokChoy said...

These are seriously inspiring!! You make me want to undertake a massive reproduction like this!!!!!! AWESEOME!

Kristina said...

Very pretty Steph!!

Lori said...

Your Christmas tags are so sweet! Love the images you chose!

Terry said...

Lovely vintage tags! Love all the little details!

Berenice R. said...

So beautiful :)

LG said...

Love your tags, Steph!

lauren said...

*WOW* that is a LOT of teeeeeeeeeeny tiiiiiiiiiny fussy cuttin'...but the results are in fact undeniably awesome, so i salute both your design skill and your very strong carpal tunnels!!! :) :) :)