Saturday, November 20, 2010

~* Wishing You A Very Merry Christmas (CCCB Week #31 ~ Little Children) *~


Hi Everyone!

It's been a really busy busy busy week ;p'! Hardly any time to play, hehe. I just made this card tonite...

Here's a card I made for City Crafter Challenge Blog for Week #31 ~ Little Children. I really wanted to use this DP from Melissa Frances' Home for the Holidays paper pad. Aren't these little children just precious? I loved how the sentiments were on the DP as well. I added a bit of lace and trim and my faves, a Jenni Bowlin stickpin that I added a pearl to and a baby Prima rose.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Sunday!
*hugs* & Much aloha~!

15 comments:

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Cute card Steph! Can NEVER go wrong with that gorgeous MF DP! Love the lil stick pin and flower embellishment :) TFS

Pauline said...

This is beautiful, love the background paper, a lovely vintage feel.

Ros said...

Steph this is lovely ... so pretty and soft ... thanks for playing along at CCCB

jazsutra said...

vintage is my fav and this card is so vintagy nice!!!! love it ;)

jaz

june lanum said...

breath taking.....love it

~amy~ said...

The paper is perfect!

Stella said...

Steph; those MF papers are gorgeous and yes...these papers are so much fun to create with. Always a perfect choice :)
Your embellishments are gorgeous; as always....
Love the vintage feel of this card;it's so beautiful!
have a wonderful Sunday!
Hugs,
Stella

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So sweet and beautiful, I just love Melissa Frances's soft tone, and you've done a fabulous job with the paper and embellishment, so lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB, always good to see you here, and I wish you a blessed sunday!

Lean said...

wauw great vintage card i love the soft look of this and sweet papers.
byebye,lean

Berenice R. said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing :)

Ira said...

What a superb card Steph! The papers are gorgeous and the ribbon gives that little extra! Hugs, Ira

Audrey Pettit said...

What a sweet vintage card, Steph! I love that paper! Love the layered trim and lace, too, and that stick pin is just fabulous.

Tracy said...

I love the softness of this card Steph. MF makes some beautiful products and you've created well. :) Lovely! Hugs!

Linda Robinson said...

I am so glad you had time to play.. This is so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at CCCB!

Cheryl Nelson said...

So lovely! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!