Tuesday, December 28, 2010

~* Christmas Sweets *~

Hi Everyone!

Wowee, can you believe it's almost 2011?? I can't. I was just used to writing 2010, hehe.

Just wanted to share some sweets I received in the mail...

A pretty card and yummy goodies from Kirsty. Kirsty is so very talented and super sweet. I'm in love with the blue buttons she sewed on the "S" tags...ohmy! Love those trims. She always packages everything so beautifully. Thank you so much!


And look at this amazing card by Amy! I really admire her AWESOME Copic coloring and her altering of images is unbelievable. Thank you for your sweet words, Amy! Love the blues and beautiful bling and of course how you've colored up the sweet fairy, oh my! I love the beautiful layers! Thank you!

Thanks again sweet friends!

Not sure if I'll have another post before the new year, but if not, I want to wish you all a HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR! Here's to an awesome 2011!!!

*hugs* and Much aloha~!

9 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

You are most welcome my friend! I am glad it arrived safely and glad you liked it! : )
Wishing you a fruitful year ahead, I am off to Disney Land tomorrow, will visit you again when I am back! : )

Ros said...

OOOh! Happy mail ... how great ... love happy mail ... you got some lovely goodies here ... enjoy Steph!

LG said...

WOW those stuff are so yummy. Happy Holidays

Samantha said...

Hi Steph, hope your Christmas was so Merry! we love your ornament, it's hanging on the tree right now...thank you. I love Amy's s tags too, might need to make me some soon. Happy New Year!

Lean said...

wauw yummie mail i see...lovely!!
byebye,Lean

Ira said...

Enjoy your goodies Steph! They look lovely! Hugs, Ira

Stella said...

Awww...this is happy mail...and so lovely. Enjoy your new goodies; they look fabulous!
Hugs,
Stella

Terry said...

Fabulous goodies and I know you will enjoy them and we get to see the end result! Have a fantastic 2011!

BabyBokChoy said...

Fabulous goodies!!! luck you :) happy new year!