Thursday, December 30, 2010

~* Farewell 2010 *~


Hi Everyone!

I am supposed to be cleaning...but I need some crafty therapy since I'm a little stressed ;p'. I created this card...and surprisingly, I can play along with many challenges, cool!

The stamp is C. C. Designs Sailor Honey. I colored her in with my Copic markers and then added Stickles. I added Hero Arts paper flowers, which I added Stickles and a sequin center. I drew in faux stitching around the DPs and around the flowers. I doodled little swirls too. I wrote in the sentiment.
I used the Skipping Stones Design SSD#057 sketch, but rotated CCW 90 degrees. The theme is from All That Scraps Weekly Wednesday Challenge New Year. The color inspiration if from Mona's challenge CR84FN8 (Bright Pink, Black, and Gray). I am also submitting this in City Crafter Challenge Blog ~ week 37 Stamp it Out (use a stamp no your project).
Wishing you and yours a HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR! Here's to an awesome 2011!!!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

Dang girl...you're quick! I love what you've done...whatta great card! Thanks for playing with us at Skipping Stones Design!!!!

Lean said...

sweet card you made Steph i love the colors and sweet image.
see you next year byebye,Lean

Stella said...

Your card is so sweet and gorgeous Steph! That little sailor girl is a cutie and I love that polka dotted paper. I hope you got rid off the stress; the card is fabulous!
Happy new year and thank you for sharing all your gorgeous projects in 2010. I will be back in 2011 :)
Have a wonderful evening!
Hugs,
Stella

and yes... we do have a lot in common hee hee!
X

Sue Lelli said...

CUTE little sailor girl! You added so many FAB details like the stickles and the stitching!

busybusyhoneybee said...

LOVE IT!! The little girl is adorable!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Oh dear! What a darling card! Great job coloring that sweet image! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love that sailor image Steph! very pretty colors too!

Ros said...

Fabby card my friend ... have yourself a wonderful new year ... hugs xxx

Terry said...

Oh she is so cute and I love the black and pink colors! Love this card! Here is to you having less stress in 2011 and for all of us as that goes!! Hugs and Happy New Year!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a sweet little card! That sailor girl image is just perfect for waving goodbye to 2010 and hello to a New Year.
I hope that you have a wonderful New Year's Eve tonight. Meeting you has been one of the true blessings of my year this past year. I look forward to many more happy blog posts from you in the upcoming year. Best wishes to you for 2011, Steph!

Brenda said...

I like how you flipped the sketch! Sweet card. thanks for joining us at SSD!

Linda R. said...

Such a cute card with such a cute image.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Cheryl Nelson said...

Perfectly darling! Thank you for playing along at CCCB!

Kandi Phillips said...

Love how you flipped the sketch and awesome colors! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!