Saturday, December 4, 2010

~* Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge (FTTC95) - 2nd Post *~


Hi Everyone!

2nd Post for Saturday, woot woot! I've been in crafting mode all day, hehe. I wanted to play along in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge (FTTC95). The challenge is from Mona, (hi Mona :)!). It is to use doilies. Yay!

I created my card using the Poinsettias and Boxwood stamp set. (BTW, I'm soooo loving Flourish stamps, I have a ton now and am going to be creating many more projects with them, woohoo!) I colored up the poinsettia and leaves with my Copics then added Stickles in frosted lace on the edges. I used some Melissa Frances Home for the Holidays DP, as well as a piece of fabric (the green piece beneath the poinsettia). I added faux stitching to the DP and the fabric (I wish I knew how to sew, hehe).

I added some seam binding that I crinkled along with a pretty button and twine and a couple pom poms. I also used some pearls in the corner and some Prima pearl bling. I inked up the doilie edges.

Thanks for stopping by!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

8 comments:

Amy said...

That poinsettia looks gorgeous and so close to real, love the sparkle outlining the each petal! Starting with the doily is fab and I love the brown in the color scheme, like I said...just gorgeous! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That doily edge is fabulous, lovely poinsettia too, such a beautiful card!

Berenice R. said...

So beautiful card! :)

Lean said...

lovely card this is with sweet pompoms and cool details
byebye,lean

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, this is gorgeous, Steph! Love, love that big poinsettia. The glitter around the edges looks wonderful, and I love your layering and seam binding bow. And how fabulous is that square doily? LOVE it!

lauren said...

oooooooooh! i ♥LOVE♥ that fabulous lacy square doily! that just frames and sets off the entire gorgeous card!

cabio's craft corner said...

Pretty and elegant card. Love those punched border edges. The stickle on these flowers adds a great touch and the pom pom is so cute!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Stella said...

A traditional Christmas flower turned out the perfect center piece. I love that gingham background paper and your borders are just stunning!
Another beauty! :)
Hugs,
Stella