Saturday, December 4, 2010

~* Joyeux Noel (Pixie Challenge - November 2010) - 3rd Post *~


Hi Everyone!
Wow, is this a record? Three posts in one day, ohmy!

Here's a card I made for the Pixie Dust Paperie: Pixie Challenge November 2010 - Oh Christmas Tree...Oh Christmas Tree... The challenge is to use a Christmas Tree in your project. I got to play with my Webster's Pages DPs. I fussy-cut the wreath and tree on one side. I layered different DPs. I inked up the edges although most of the edges looked inked already. I stamped "Joyeux Noel" from a Flourish stamp set. I added some peppermint baker's twine and some buttons. I also added some snowflake buttons. I added a tiny one on the top of the tree.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Sunday!
*hugs* & Much aloha~!

12 comments:

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Steph! That tree is beautiful & those buttons look fabby!

Lean said...

beautiful card i like the buttons and cool papers.
byebye,Lean

Friday said...

beautiful card, Steph. I just bought some of that bakers twine. I can't wait to use on my cards. TFS!! Hugs...

Audrey Pettit said...

How fun to see you playing with Webster's Pages papers, Steph! This is just adorable! Love how you cut around the edge of the wreath and tree and love the details of the buttons and snowflakes. Really, really sweet.

lauren said...

i don't think i've ever posted THREE times inna day...but then if i made such a delightfully charming xmas tree card i would definitely want to share it ♥IMMEDIATELY♥! :)

cabio's craft corner said...

Love the vintage touch of this creation Steph. How sweet of those buttons and the cute image. I see lots of details on this tree image!! Wow, three posts in a day, I see you've been a busy gal my friend!
Hugs,
Cabio

Ira said...

Love your shiny buttons, they match your Christmas tree perfectly Steph! Hugs, Ira

Samantha said...

This is such a beautiful card, I adore the soft colors. I also have to say that I am incredibly inpressed with your tim tags, they look fabulous and I like how yours are so much more feminine than his. Can't wait to see more steph. have a great week! xoxoxo

Lori said...

Your tree card is delightful! Love the buttons!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh my, this is one lovely christmas tree card for the holiday, not just the tree, I love the DP and the buttons too, so pretty! Thanks for playing along with Pixie!!!!

Stella said...

I'm smitten; this is so beautiful!
Hugs,
Stella

Kristina said...

Really cute Steph, love the buttons!