Boy, my head is spinning...so many things to do at home and at the office...I must say that creating and blogging really bring me much relaxation and joy :)! A lot of the joy comes from you, my sweet bloggy friends. All your comments bring a smile to my face...you don't know how much I am thankful for all of you. THANK YOU :)!
I know that missed a bunch of awards from before from Kirsty and Ira and maybe some others...please forgive me :(...my mind is a busy mess so these are the last ones I could remember. Thank you girls for thinking of me. I really appreciate it and am touched.
Three Tidbits About Me:
1. I started blogging about a year ago and have been loving it!
2. I have an addiction to pretty papers, pretty trims, and pretty embellies.
3. I loooove distress inks!!
hehe, that's a cool award.
8 Things about Myself:
1. I live in Hawaii.
2. I have never been to anywhere besides Hawaii and North America.
3. I really want to visit Asia and Europe.
4. I love art and crafting! It's definitely a passion!
5. Monet and Seurat are my favorite artists. I like Leonardo da Vinci too.
6. Ever After is one of my top fave movies.
7. I love the variety of foods we have in Hawaii. Hrmm...my fave is Vietnamese foods.
8. I don't have any kiddos yet, but I have a doggie :).
9. I enjoy meeting all of you talented gals from all over the world. It has been such a blessing.
10. I love cute, vintage, shabby chic, elegant, grunge...you name it.
11. I hope to meet Tim Holtz one day, hee hee.
12. I wish I could speak another language. I learned some French in high school/college, but that's about all ;p'.
13. I love my family!
14. I hope to meet you all some day :)! We should have a blogging convention, hehe.
15. I wish I could travel more minus the airplane ride. Not very fond of airplanes, hehe.
16. My last trip was to Maui for business.
Sorry, such random things, hehe. I would like to give these awards to all of you...you are just all special friends.
Have a wonderful week!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!