Sunday, December 5, 2010

~* Just a Big Thanks to My Bloggy Friends - 2nd Post *~

Hi Everyone!

Boy, my head is spinning...so many things to do at home and at the office...I must say that creating and blogging really bring me much relaxation and joy :)! A lot of the joy comes from you, my sweet bloggy friends. All your comments bring a smile to my face...you don't know how much I am thankful for all of you. THANK YOU :)!

I know that missed a bunch of awards from before from Kirsty and Ira and maybe some others...please forgive me :(...my mind is a busy mess so these are the last ones I could remember. Thank you girls for thinking of me. I really appreciate it and am touched.


Three Tidbits About Me:
1. I started blogging about a year ago and have been loving it!
2. I have an addiction to pretty papers, pretty trims, and pretty embellies.
3. I loooove distress inks!!

hehe, that's a cool award.


8 Things about Myself:
1. I live in Hawaii.
2. I have never been to anywhere besides Hawaii and North America.
3. I really want to visit Asia and Europe.
4. I love art and crafting! It's definitely a passion!
5. Monet and Seurat are my favorite artists. I like Leonardo da Vinci too.
6. Ever After is one of my top fave movies.
7. I love the variety of foods we have in Hawaii. Hrmm...my fave is Vietnamese foods.
8. I don't have any kiddos yet, but I have a doggie :).


9. I enjoy meeting all of you talented gals from all over the world. It has been such a blessing.
10. I love cute, vintage, shabby chic, elegant, grunge...you name it.
11. I hope to meet Tim Holtz one day, hee hee.
12. I wish I could speak another language. I learned some French in high school/college, but that's about all ;p'.
13. I love my family!
14. I hope to meet you all some day :)! We should have a blogging convention, hehe.
15. I wish I could travel more minus the airplane ride. Not very fond of airplanes, hehe.
16. My last trip was to Maui for business.

Sorry, such random things, hehe. I would like to give these awards to all of you...you are just all special friends.
Have a wonderful week!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

6 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Congrats on the awards Steph, and thanks for your sweet comment at the Pixie Blog! I love the tag you have on the other post too, especially the skating image, so vintagey pretty!

Stella said...

You deserved the awards and it's so nice to read a bit more about yourself and getting to know you a bit more :).
Hugs,
Stella

Ros said...

Congrats on your awards ... Feel like I know you already ... have a lovely day ... xxx

Lean said...

congrats with all your awards lovelt to read.
byebye,lean

Ira said...

Congrats on all your awards Steph, they're more than well deserved girl! Hugs, Ira

Audrey Pettit said...

So well deserved, all these awards! :)