Friday, December 10, 2010

~* Moxie Fab World - Tuesday Trigger: All That Glitters (2nd Post) *~


Solara Ring by Anne Sportun from Sundance


Hi Everyone!

Wowee, two posts in a nite...hehe. I've been meaning to play in the Moxie Fab World's challenges, but just haven't gotten around to it...Isn't this Trigger photo amazing?!? I admit, I don't work with these colors often...but I found some pretty papers and wanted to play!
Tuesday Trigger: All That Glitters - I was inspired by the pretty lavender colors and the circular bling ring :)!

I inked up the edges of everything with one of my new Distress Ink faves, milled lavender. I'm also loving the Prima poinsettias I bought awhile back and am using up now like a storm. The purple trim is the one I received from Tracy :) and the white one I recently picked up.

I think I had a thought before I went to sleep the other nite to use this bling circle on a doilie. I had a little drama with it because it kept curling on itself, but I think it came out okay, hehe.
Come play along, you have til' Sunday :)!
Thanks for stopping by!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

11 comments:

Friday said...

beautiful card, Steph. I love how everything coordinates together. Another Great job. TFS!Hugs, Friday

Ros said...

So pretty and wonderful colours ...

Linda Robinson said...

This is so pretty and girly I love it..

Terry said...

This is beautiful and I love those colors! So soft and delicate!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Lean said...

this is beautiful with the purple and blingbling and i see no curling any more...i am working on a lay-out its curling to .I think of the paint...grgrgrg.
byebye have a nice weekend,Lean

Amy said...

This is totally Moxie Fabulous, Steph! Love the purple, silver and white, such wintery elegance! Have a great weekend!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love love love this, and so love the colors! OH ya, and pretty lace too, just too many beautiful things! Love it!

Heather Jensen said...

Very pretty! Love the purple color and pretty doily. :)

Stella said...

This is beau-ti-ful Steph. I love your take on the challenge and that circle of bling on the doily is a srunning idea. Thanks for sharing; you've been busy :)!
Hugs,
Stella

Cath said...

Hey Steph! What a beautiful approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

What an awesome take on that inspiration photo! Wowie, I love it! So classic and elegant!