Friday, December 17, 2010

~* Ornament Cards and Tags from Liann*~

Hi Everyone,

Here's an ornament I made for the talented Miss Amy of Sweet November Stamps last month. This was my first paper piecing project ;p'.



Here are some ornament cards I made today. It's my first time coloring black hair in shades. I still need practice, but I think they came out okay.


Just wanted to make a shoutout to my friend, Liann. She sent me the most wonderful package including these beauties. Thank you so much, sista :)! Mahalo and much aloha to you!

Thanks for stopping by! I need to keep on going and make more holiday projects.
Have a wonderful weekend!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

6 comments:

Sasmita said...

Can't believe, it's your 1st paper piecing project..... everything amazing !
have a nice day!

Ira said...

Oh, all are such FUN projects Steph! They look marvellous! And what fun it is that I'm actually working on a christmas bauble right now, lol! Same thoughts I guess :-) Have a great weekend, hugs, Ira

Ros said...

Wow!! just fabulous ... I wish I could colour that well too ... and your sweet gift ... so amazing .. have a lovely day Steph ... (hugs)

Stella said...

Your 1st paper piecing project? You got talent girl :) ( I knew that already hee hee!)
YThey turned out gorgeous and cute and coloring is perfect.
Enjoy your gift; it looks fab!

Lean said...

lovely goodies you get and your work is beautiful love the balls.
byebye,Lean

cabio's craft corner said...

Holy smoke Steph, you sure have been busy gal!! These are looking fabulous and I wish I can make so many ornaments like you. Maybe I can start end of this Christmas so by end of next year, I will have enough to put on my tree, lol
Hugs,
Cabio