Friday, December 24, 2010

~* Peace Be With You (365 Cards: Day 300 - Peace, Comfort, and Joy) *~


Merry Christmas, Everyone!

I've been meaning to use this stamp set by Flourishes stamps. It's one of the most beautiful lotus/water lily stamps I have ever seen. I colored the lotus flower and lily pad with Copics and the koi are colored with Tombow pens. (I'm still building up my Copic collection, I think I need to add more purples and oranges and yellows...hehe.) The sentiment is also from the same set and I punched it out with a Stampin Up! punch. I inked the edges a little with Baja Breeze. The designer paper actually says the word "Peace" in the upper right corner. I fussy-cut all the images out and I popped up the lotus flower and sentiment with foam tape.

This card speaks peace, comfort, and joy to me, which is the theme at 365 cards - Day 300.

Have a wonderful time with your loved ones!
*hugs* and Much aloha to you~!

16 comments:

Cindy Lee said...

Merry Christmas to you, Steph!!

Lean said...

i know what you ask from Santa....lovely card you made Steph and a merry christmas.
byebye,Lean

Heather Jensen said...

This is beautiful! I love this set too. :)
Hugs,
Heather

Merry Christmas

Amy said...

Beautiful card Steph, I love the Lotus and the koi fish!
I hope you had an very Merry Christmas! Looking forward to more gorgeousness from you in the New Year! Hugs!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Steph! You did a great job coloring that pretty Lotus! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas :)

Ros said...

Hi Sweet Steph ... there is an award for you on my blog ... xxx

Audrey Pettit said...

Nice card, Steph! Love what you've done with those stamps. Definitely conveys peace and serenity to me.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Heidi said...

Beautiful card! And it is definitely peaceful! Great job!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Merry Christmas Steph! This is a beautiful one! 3 days not in blog land, see what I've missed out! : )

Stella said...

This is beautiful Steph and your coloring is gorgeous. I love that Lotus flower.
Fabulous card!
Hugs,
Stella

Terry said...

This is just beautiful! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year!

Lori said...

Your flower is so pretty! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Pam said...

Beautiful!

lauren bergold said...

a belated (but heartfelt) ♥MELE KALIKIMAKA♥ to you also!!! and all the best for the coming year!

(also a belated ♥WOW♥ for the awesome projects you made whilst i was in the middle of xmas madness--that MR tin & the pink & black minialbum being especially favorite!!! ♥!!!)

LG said...

Beautiful card Steph

SmilynStef said...

A peaceful card indeed ... lovely.