Thursday, December 23, 2010

~* Post-It Note Holder - G45 Style *~


Hi Everyone!

I don't know about you, but I'm pooped. I think I'm going to take a nap now, hehe. I made this post-it note holder for a gentleman at the office the other nite...he seems to like my crafts, he bought two during the office charity sale and talks to me about them, hehe! I wanted to make him a more masculine one. Mind you, I didn't embellish as much, partially because it was getting to heavy for the magnetic clip to hold and also, it's for a guy ;p'.

I used Graphic 45 Proper Gentleman papers to decorate the base and the clip. I added Crackle Accent to the car image and distressed the edges with ink. I did a little layering of the papers and made a cover for the post-it pad. I added a metal charm. I also used a Tim Holtz stamp, ripped the edges and distressed them with ink.

Hope he likes it ;p'.

If I don't have a chance before then, I wanted to wish you all, my sweet bloggy friends, a very Merry Christmas!! I am truly thankful for all of you!

*hugs* and Much aloha~!

10 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wonderful post-it note holder, thanks for sharing Steph, wishing you and yours a wonderful christmas!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Steph, this is such an awesome masculine project! I find "manly" things so incredibly challenging and now you have given me such awesome inspiration! Happy Holidays :)

Ira said...

Such a great post-it holder again Steph! So nice to see that your colleague liked it! Hugs, Ira and Happy Holidays to you again!

Ros said...

How clever you are ... such a great gift! ... have yourself a Wonderful Christmas time ... love and hugs ... xxx

~amy~ said...

perfect! happy holidays!!!

Lean said...

Cool work this note holder lovely work.
have a wonderful christmas byebye,lean

Friday said...

Awesome!! Happy Holidays... TFS!! Hugs, friday

Audrey Pettit said...

Great job! I think he's going to love this! I really like that vintage car image and the sentiment, too.
wishing you a very Merry Christmas, my friend!

Kristina said...

You did a great "manly" job on this one Steph! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Best Wishes to you for the New Year!!

Stella said...

I wrote it before and maybe I am a bit boring :) but Steph; you should sell your work. It's fabulous and I love this masculine notebook. It's perfect!
Have a wonderful evening!
Hugs,
Stella