Monday, December 20, 2010

~* Scandinavian Vintage Christmas (TSTR#41 and CCCB#36) *~


Hi Everyone!

I just received the Graphic 45 Deluxe Edition Christmas Past collection in the mail today, yippees! I know, it's a little late, but I was trying to resist buying it...but, I guess you can see that I couldn't ;p'. I love the vintage goodness in the paper collection.

I created a wall hanging using the papers and the image from the collection. I used the frame sort of Rina-style. I distressed the edges with ink. Added some vintage pom pom trim, pearls and Stickles in gold. The sentiment is also from the collection. I added Stickles around it also. It is hung using the fabulous seam binding from the Pixie Dust Paperie.

I am playing in these challenges:

-The Shabby Tea Room: Week #41 - 'Scandinavian Christmas'

inspired by the colors and theme...
-City Crafter Challenge Blog ~ week 36 Vintage Christmas
vintage inspired collection of paper and image...

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous Tuesday!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

15 comments:

Deb Hickman said...

Your wall hanging is beautiful,know wonder you gave in to those papers they are gorgeous. Love the sweet image.

Ros said...

So beautiful Steph ... we are struggling to get post here with the weather conditions ... so cold ... but your creation warms my heart ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

Lean said...

love this hanger cool papers so I understand why you bought them.....God Jul...lol..
byebye,lean

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Beautiful project Steph! Awesome way to showcase that beautiful G45 DP! Happy Holidays :)

Terry said...

Oh this is such a beautiful piece! Love the trim you used on this amazingly fabulous paper! I received the same paper in the mail yesterday! Love it and even moreso now that I have seen how you used it! Have a wonderful day!

Ira said...

I can imagine you couldn't resist this paper Steph! And why would you, look at what you made with it! Gorgeous! Hugs, Ira

Kristina said...

Very pretty Steph, as always!

PapierGirl said...

Beautiful wall hanging - love the DP! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful creation Steph, the image is totally vintage, love it, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Lori said...

What a darling image! And your wall hanging is fabulous....Merry Christmas!

PetraB said...

This is such a lovely wall hanging, love the image.

Tracy said...

This is wonderful Steph! This paper collection really is gorgeous huh. :)

Audrey Pettit said...

How fabulous! I absolutely love this! What a sweet vintage image. :)

Stella said...

What a beauty Steph. I love that Graphic 45 paper and this tag...If I were you I'd frame it. So lovely; you always amaze me with your gorgeous tags!
I hope your Christmas is just as wonderful as ours!
Hugs,
Stella

Debbie said...

Simply wonderful ... thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)