Saturday, December 4, 2010

~* Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas - Day #4 *~


Happy Saturday!

Loved Tim's new technique that he used with his facets. hehe, another item to add to my wish list. They are gorgeous! So, here's my tag for Tim Holtz' 12 Tags of Christmas - Day #4.

~I didn't have any facets or blue alcohol ink, so I opted to use a fragment charm and cranberry alcohol ink, which I really love. I used his technique, but I left some of the black ink from my poinsettia (one of my new Flourish stamps) on my fragment. I added a pretty faceted ball from my friend Rina. I made the fragment and ball into a charm.

~The paper is from Tim's Seasonal Stack. Love the rolly-polly joyful Santa! Isn't he adorable? I distressed the edges and added vintage photo.

~I stamped the word Joy from the same stamp set. Added some tiny rhinestone blings.

~The flourish is Prima pearl bling. Added some peppermint baker's twine and button, added a couple rhinestones next to the button. Added some vintage pom pom trim at the bottom.

~I stained some seam binding with the Smooch Spritz in cherry ice and also added the plain white one.

Playing in...It's Christmas Time! by Jennie.

hehe, hope you like my tag inspired by Tim's Day #4 tag. I'm just having a TON of FUN playing along!!

Have a wonderful Saturday!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

8 comments:

Friday said...

Wow, steph. Great job once again. You go girl!! Love it. TFS!! Hugs..

Amy said...

Amazing Steph! Everything works so well together, this is gorgeous! Love that Santa paper and your stamping on the fragment and the pom pom trim is a fun finishing touch! :)
Have a great weekend!

Lean said...

cool tag again lovely work Steph.
byebye,Lean

Audrey Pettit said...

What a cute, cute tag, Steph! I love that Santa paper! So vintage and so adorable. Your fragment charm and the faceted bead look beautiful, as do the trims and pearls.

lauren said...

some day i want to participate in the TH "12 days"...i just wish he'd do it in like JULY, lol, when i'm not in panic mode! until then, i will live vicariously through your fabulously inky creations!!! ♥

cabio's craft corner said...

I remembered I used to hate distressing. Not sure why but maybe i am so used to the city life and trendy fashion on magazines so I don't really opt with the old look on the distressing. But since I saw some videos from TH's technique, I started to try them and now I found I am sort of addicting to them. Not a good sign as I have to buy more supplies, lol
Love the swirl pearls and the ribbons on this Christmas tag!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Ira said...

You are active girl! Lovely paper and pearls! TFS, hugs, Ira

Stella said...

Steph you are busy :). No matter what style; you are always creating something gorgeous. I love the soft colors and the charm you created with that ball is fabulous. The pearls are beautiful.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Stella