Monday, December 6, 2010

~* Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas - Day #6 *~


Hi Everyone!

Boy, was I feeling exhausted today...not feeling the best...I took a little nap and then felt a little better...here's my tag for Tim Holtz' 12 Tags of Christmas - Day #6. If you hop over to Tim's blog, you'll see our tags look quite different. I did try out the techniques that he used with some improvising. I used a couple of his texture fades. I only have grungepaper so I used that instead of grungeboard for the trees. I used metallic white pearl paint and then did he technique and then added Distress Ink in bundled sage. The Peace and Joy stamp is a Flourishes stamp.

Playing in...It's Christmas Time! by Jennie.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful Tuesday!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

11 comments:

Friday said...

Great Job, Steph. Are those trees from sizzix die? lol... Love it. TFS!! Hugs.

~amy~ said...

Hope that you're feeling better...LOVE your tag...sooo pretty...love the monochromatic look with all the delish texture!

Ros said...

Wow! another stunner ... I hope you are feeling better soon ... I always get stressed this time of year so much to do .... (hugs)

Stella said...

Steph yiou just made another jewel, I hope you are feeling a bit better and if you're not...get well soon!
I love the colors; you did another terrific job. Tim will be proud and jealous... I think he's just jealous. Your tags are stunning!
Have a great day; take care. Time to spoil yourself with lovely food and drinks.....
Hugs,
Stella

Linda Robinson said...

WOW... This is so beautiful. So much wonderful texture.. Love It!

Lean said...

wauw cool again lovely trees to.
byebye,lean

Ira said...

That's a supercool tag Steph! Love the christmas trees and your swirly background (and the colours of course, oh yes and the small tag :-)
Hugs, Ira

Amy said...

This is gorgeous Steph, I love the trim at the top and the twine around the trees, very cool! Hope you're feeling better! :)

Kristina said...

Really pretty Steph!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Love all the different textures and the blues here, Steph! Your tags are wonderful. You could do up a whole small tree with them. That would look so cool!

LG said...

Love all the techniques applied here. I just wish I have the tools so that I can join you