Sunday, January 23, 2011

~* Altered Jewelry Box *~


Hi Everyone!

Hope you're having a great day/nite! I've been cleaning like a mad woman today ;p'. hehe. Here's an altered jewelry box I made for my friend at the office. I used some lace, some Primas (I glimmer misted the biggest flower and also added some stains and some Stickles. I added some other paper, fabric, and resin flowers. There is some pearl flourishes and the corner pieces are Tattered Angels chip pieces that I added some stains to. I hope she likes it.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful week :)!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

13 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is one lovely project there, so feminine and romantic, thanks for sharing! : )

LVF said...

very nice, thanks for sharing!

Linda R. said...

Such a pretty Altered box you have created.. Love all that Lace and flowers.. Soooo Pretty! Hope you have a nice week.. Hugs, Linda

Lean said...

Lovely box she will be verry pleased with this,
byebye,lean

Ira said...

Have you already given your friend this gorgeous box? She will be thrilled, pleased and exhilarated at the same time I guess :-) Lovely lace, pearls and flowers!
Hugs, Ira

Kristina said...

Very pretty Steph, love the flowers!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Such a pretty project Steph! I am sure your friend loved it!

Tracy said...

Ooohhh pretty pretty Steph! How could she not love all those gorgeous flowers and lace. Big hugs to you my friend!

Ros said...

Wow! she will love this ... beautiful project Steph ..

Juls said...

wow this is just amazing! Hugs Juls

Audrey Pettit said...

I bet she loves it, Steph! This is so pretty and so elegant, how could she not? Love that wide lace and the feminine touches with the pearls and flowers.

Stella said...

Your friend will be thrilled. And she should be:) it;s stunning! A girl doesn´t need any jewelry if she's receiving a jewel like this! :)
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Stella

Lori said...

This is so rich looking - love the lace and the brown and yellow color combination!