Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hello Kitty Teenie Weenie Mini Album in Hello Kitty Tin Keychain (2nd Post)





Hi Again!

Here's another teenie weenie mini album I made for my friend, Liann. The teenie weenie mini album fits into this cute Hello Kitty tin keychain, which I added a bling flower to her bow on both sides. I used the Cute World DP by Mindy Terasawa along with some cute Hello Kitty Stickers from my friend Rina. I added glossy accents to all the stickers and to some of the images.

Thanks for stopping by!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

8 comments:

Lean said...

so sweet your mini teenie lovely work she will be thrild with it...weenie.
byebye,lean

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

OH my Steph, the hello kitty mini is so adorable, all those pinks, aww..... so so sweet!

Ros said...

WOW!! this is another oh so cute creation ... well done to you!!

Audrey Pettit said...

My goodness, what a teeny tiny treasure! How adorable!

Ira said...

ooooohhhhh, this is the cutest little album!! Totally adorable!! Hugs, Ira

Stella said...

This is the kind of "musthave" that every little girl will wish for...So cute!
Hugs,
Stella

LVF said...

omg.. i die i die i die..my daughter will love this.

lauren bergold said...

HA!!!!!!!!!! that is BRILLIANT! and fabulous! and i ♥♥♥NEED ONE♥♥♥!!! (...no, seriously...) :) :) :)