Monday, January 10, 2011

Project #1: 'My Love' Altered Tray ~ May Arts January Craft Challenge ~ Sweet Nothings


Hi Everyone!

Here is my "My Love" Altered Tray (Project #1) that I made yesterday for the May Arts January Craft Challenge ~ Sweet Nothings.

I plan to make other projects as time permits :).

I used the following May Arts trims:
372-15-17 .672 1.5' CROCHET/VELVET PINK
384-34-09 .384 3/4" LACE/PEARL CENTER
BA17 BA 3/8' SATIN/CENTER RUFFLE PINK
BA01 BA 3/8' SATIN/CENTER RUFFLE WHITE
QA19 QA 7/8" - EMBROIDERY SATIN PINK
QA25 QA 7/8" - EMBROIDERY SATIN MAGENT
A353-15-17 353 1.5" SHEER/WOVEN ROSETTES PINK
367-58-17 367 5/8" SHEER/LOOPED TRIM PINK
379-15-09 .379 1.5" SATIN/PLEATS IVORY
374-1-09 .374 1" SHEER/FLORAL VINE/PEARL CENTER IVORY
371-38-17 371 3/8" SATIN CUTOUTS HEART PINK
XL16 1" FAUX SUEDE/LEAVES GREEN
NP-10 1.5" CROCHET BLACK


Check out the May Arts blog in mid-February for more info on my project and the other entries.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Tuesday!!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

18 comments:

Ros said...

FANTASTIC!!! such a beautiful work of art ... hope you are having a wonderful day ... xxx

Ira said...

Oh this is absolutely stunning Steph! So many details to look at, fabulously fantastic!! Hugs, Ira

~amy~ said...

WOWZA girl...spectacular!

Lean said...

wauw cool project love it all and yummie pink and flowers and lace..so girly!
byebye,Lean

Linda R. said...

WOW.. So many yummy details. Candy for my eyes.. This is such a great project, I love it!

Hugs, Linda

Kristina said...

Super duper pretty Steph!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, how pretty, Steph! Love this! Beautiful color combo, and you are rocking the May Arts here. :)

Samantha Sibbet said...

Girl, that is a lot of ribbon! Looks great! I am glad you are participaing in the challenges! Good Luck!

Tracy said...

Oh my gosh all that yummy ribbon and trim. I'm drooling here girl! Gorgeous!

Stella said...

Wow wow wow Steph; this is amazing and is out of this world beautiful!!! I love love love it!
Enjoy our day!
Hugs,
Stella

BabyBokChoy said...

That tray is totally and utterly beautiful!

Stamping Cafe said...

Oh my oh my... what a masterpiece, Steph!! So gorgeous and romantic, I love everything about it!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How beautiful is this Steph, every little box has its own beauty, lots of look at, lots to love, thanks for sharing! : )

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Gorgeous project Steph! Love all the teensy details!

Juls said...

oh wow wow wow!!!! Love this, such a gorgeous and lush colour combo!!! every detail is beautiful and perfect! Hugs Juls

Terry said...

Holy cow!!! This is quite the lovely altered tray! So pretty and elegant! Love this!

yumiko said...

Steph, this is so beautiful!!!
Wow, Love your gorgeous altered tray!!!
Thank you for sharing!!
hugs

lauren bergold said...

ok, quite possibly the only thing i like better than PINK-n-SPARKLEE is black & white and pink-n-sparklee!!! embellishment-bedecked is also ♥FAB♥...and flower-strewn rounds out the complete set! ...and wouldja LOOK AT this tray??!?! it's got every single thing i loooooooooooooove! WOW! ♥♥♥