Tuesday, January 25, 2011

~* Teenie Weenie Mini - Purse with Charms *~




Hi Everyone!

Here's another Teenie Weenie Mini I made last nite. I used the Sizzix ATC die and altered the shape to create the purse. I added the gold chain and several charms (sunglass and bead, rose, and lipstick) from a necklace I purchased this week. I bound the mini with black Large eyelets and black seam binding.

Also, added May Arts black satin trim, Prima baby roses and pearl bling, and some fancy buttons (the one on the cover and the gold rose one).
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great day!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

14 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow! Super cute mini purse Steph! Love all the little embellishments too!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

wow, that's cute and sassy all in one!

Ira said...

I can see you walking the streets of Honolulu with this all too girlish purse Steph! My, this is CUTE girl!! By the way, I have a little something for you on my blog, I really value our friendship and I love what you make, so this one's for you, too!! Hugs, Ira

Ros said...

Terrific!!! you are so clever ...

Juls said...

wowzer!!!! this is just amazing!!!! Hugs Juls

~amy~ said...

How fun is this??!!

Linda R. said...

What a wonderful project.. I love this.. It is so fun and cute.. You my friend are so creative..

Hugs, Linda

Tracy said...

Oh my gosh this is the cutest thing! Love the papers you used. You're so clever! :-) Hugs!

Friday said...

Super cute purse, Steph... Love it. TFS...Hugs.

Kristina said...

Really cute Steph! The paper is great and I love the charms!!

Lean said...

this is so cool lovely work it looks great .
byebye,lean

LVF said...

love it : )

Stella said...

You created this on an ATC size???? Wow Steph; that's amazing! I knew already that you're multi talented and this purse; it's fabulous!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Stella

Samantha Sibbet said...

Nice ribbon Steph!!