Wednesday, January 5, 2011

~* With Gratitude *~


Hi Everyone!

Been feeling a little under the weather the past couple days...

Here's a card I made using Webster's Pages Waiting for Santa and Sweet Season papers. I also used one of Webster's Pages new stamp sets called Merry Christmas Home. I stamped it three times (fussy cut around the ornate shape, then inside ornate shape, and then the birdie cage and birdie). The inside tealish piece is actually the Webster's Pages paper too. The birdie and bird cage are popped up on foam tape. I cut out some of the DP using a Spellbinders eyelet circle. All paper edges are distressed with ink.

I am entering this card into:
~Webster's Pages Tribute to the 2010 Design Team (this is a shoutout to talented sweet gals, Audrey and Jaz, love them and love their work!)
~ The Shabby Team Room: Week #43 - 'Welcome to 2011'! (to use 11 elements - mine 11+ are: Webster's Pages patterned paper (2), cardstock, Prima baby rose and red velvet baby rose, stickpin I made, pearls, gold Stickles, Flourish stamps (2), Webster's Pages stamp, Webster's Pages yellow flower trim, seaming binding (from Pixie Dust Paperie), Crackle Accents...)
~ Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge (FTTC99) (to use flowers - I used baby roses and also accented the flowers on the DP with crackle accent, two Flourish stamps were used from the Fanciful Flourishes set)
~ Simon Says Stamp and Show your Newest Stamp! (I just got this Webster's Pages stamp yesterday! Thanks Terry!)

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you're having a great week!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

16 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Absolutely gorgeous Steph! I am a big fan of WP, and you did a fabulous job and make the products looks wonderful, thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the shout out, I have your name written twice in the box, good luck!

Terry said...

Simon Says Stamp and Show also has a challenge to use a new stamp, JFYI. Sweetie this is breathtaking and I mean that. Even the embellishments are gorgeous! Love it!

cbuswell said...

Gorgeous card, love those papers! Hope you feel better soon.

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Hope you feel better soon Steph! Gorgeous card! Great way to showcase that beautiful DP!

Tracy said...

This is such a pretty card Steph! I love how you incorporated the paper pattern into the design. You take care of yourself girlie. Hugs!

~amy~ said...

Hope you feel better!! Your card is so very pretty!!

Ira said...

Somehow that's what I felt, I was going to write you an e-mail to see how you were doing. Your card is ever so pretty Steph, love every detail, stunning! Hugs, Ira

Jolanda said...

amazing card!!!Beautiful!

Ros said...

Fabulous card ... love Websters ... I hope you are feeling better soon Steph ... so sorry to hear you are not too well ... sending a hug ...xxx

Lean said...

wauw lovely card and i like your new stamps..
byebye,lean

Amy said...

Amazing! Love all the gorgeous details and bringing some roses to the top corner is fantastic touch!

Tiff said...

I'm so sorry you've been feeling ill! I have too...it's the pits! Your card is awfully perttty! Good luck with all the challenges!

Debbie said...

So very pretty ... I {heart} that gorgeous lace trim - WOW! WP are among my favorite goodies to design with -- love 'em! Mahalo for sharing your creation with us this week in the Tea Room :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Ahhhh, this is gorgeous, Steph!! Way to rock the Webster's Pages! I absolutely love how you used the new stamp. Gorgeous, gorgeous fussy cutting work. This is just stunning, my friend!

Linda Elbourne said...

I hope you are feeling a little better now Steph ... a beautiful card ... Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show ... we hope to see you again soon!

Audrey Pettit said...

Hey Steph!! I just saw that you won Honorable Mention for this little cutie over at the Tea Room! Huge congrats, girl!