Wednesday, February 16, 2011

~* And So They Were Married... *~


Hi Everyone!

Boy, it's been a super busy hectic week so far! I can't wait for the weekend to come again :)! I love coming home and just crafting...it's just a fun, relaxing way to express myself. I created this collage piece for Let's Get Shabby Challenge #20 - Weddings. I used the beautiful Graphic 45 Le Romantique collection...did a lot of fussy-cutting of the images. The background image says, "And So They Were Married"...so as a matter of fact. I also added the lovely wedding couple along with several bride images. I added gold stickles around the frame's outer and inner edges. Some of the rose images have Crackle Accents on them and some have Distress Crackle Paint in Clear Rock Candy. There is a Prima lace flower, some baby Primas I inked up, and some glittery flowers from the Prima bling. The dressform has white epoxy enamel on it. There is a bit of Melissa Frances lace and pink lace tucked on the bottom along with a pretty gold and coral pink heart.

Thank you for stopping by and I wish you a lovely day :)!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

23 comments:

teacher jessy said...

Such an elegant piece & love it!

Ros said...

Lots of lovely detail in this Steph ...love your lace flower
the whole card is so pretty ... have a lovely day ... the weekend will soon be here .. hugs ...

Lean said...

You always make such a beautiful stuff with Grapich 45.I love this to great job Steph!
byebye,Lean

jacirascrap said...

LINDO!!!

Pastila said...

It's beautiful!!! Thank you for playing with us at shabby!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous work...love how you manage to include so many details!!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a fun and beautiful collage, Steph! Love, love the shabby, vintage style and all the great details. The design looks like a window onto the married couple, which I just adore. Love the swag over the top, too.
I'm looking forward to the weekend already, also. Can't come soon enough, as far as I'm concerned. :)

Stella said...

A shabby chic jewel; I love that dressform! So many gorgeous details; wow!
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Stella

Ira said...

Weekend will come soon enough Steph :-) But luckily for you your mojo is still in full swing!! Hey, is that another dress form I see? LOL! Great card you made again, pretty details! Hugs, Ira

Linda R. said...

Oh my goodness.. I just love this. So much wonderful shabbyness going on here.. Is that even a word "shabbyness".. Oh well let just say I love your style..

Hope you are having a wonderful day!

Hugs, Linda

Terry said...

One more beautiful and elegant creation. Love this! Have a wonderful weekend and it is just around the corner

Kristina said...

Very very pretty Steph!! Love the dress form with the little flower and the heart shape button, beautiful!

Amy said...

Gorgeous! I love your fussy cut images and the gold stickles around the edge is a fabulous touch and adds to the vintage feel wonderfully!
Just one more day till the weekend, hope your Friday goes by quickly Steph!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Elegant and beautiful Steph, love the shabby vintage feel too, thanks for sharing and wish you a great weekends ahead! : )

Tracy said...

Beautiful Steph! You've used those papers so wonderfully. Hugs!

Stamping Cafe said...

I just love your card, Steph!! So gorgeous in every way, love the graphic 45 pp and all your yummy details!! Hugs!!

mandysea said...

Adorable! I love the collage feel to it! Gorgeous colour too!
Thanks for playing along with Shabby!

lauren bergold said...

♥HOLY MATRIMONY♥!!!!!!!! what an absolutely amazing and fabulous wedding collage! you have outdone yourself, miss steph, with the fussy cutting and layering of gorgeousness! truly STUNNING work here! ♥♥♥

BabyBokChoy said...

This is just entirely too beautiful!

Mabaco said...

just beautiful!!

Julie said...

great i love the collage feel to your project. thanks for playing with us at shabby.

yumiko said...

Hi,Steph!!
I love this Le Romantique Collection from Graphic 45,too!!!
So beautiful and so lovely,Steph!!! I love it!!!
Thank you for playing along with us at Shabby!!!
Hugs!!

Juls said...

wowzer!! I love your mix of images and textures....love the beautiful soft vintage look you have created! Hugs Juls