Saturday, February 5, 2011

~* A Get Together on the Patio *~


Hi Everyone!

Hope you are having a lovely weekend! I should be sleeping right now, but I think I had too much coffee ;p'. Also, I really wanted to make this card. I have a few projects going on this weekend...some are in the "oh-oh I'm stuck mode" ;p'...

I made this card for The Winter Thaw Challenge at Flourishes (FLLCFEB11). They have a beautiful inspiration photo. I decided to use the Summer on the Patio set, which I used to make a scene. I colored in the images with my Copic markers. I inked up the edges of the paper and the DPs. I added some Hero Arts lace along with some Basic Grey buttons. I tied some string on one of the buttons. I also added some fabric flowers with some halfback pearl centers.

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a lovely day!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

19 comments:

Stella said...

I would be fun to sit with you on that gorgeous patio Steph!! :) It's gorgeous and love the colors you've used!
Have a wonderful day; take a nap if you didn;t get enough sleep :)
Hugs,
Stella

~amy~ said...

oh such a sweet card...is there such a thing.....having too much coffee?!

Lean said...

so sweet i love the colors and i can not leave my scrapping table to..hihi.
byebye,lean and sleep well!!!

Juls said...

sweet image! Love the soft colours and the lace!! Hugs Juls

Cherry's Jubilee said...

Sooo verryyy pretty! cherry

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, I'd love to be out on that patio right now! How lovely, Steph! Sweet stamping and coloring and I love the soft look. The buttons and lace are beautiful, too.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

SO sweet Steph, you know how much I adore the shades and your beautiful work, pretty image too! ok, go to bed now, night night! : )

BabyBokChoy said...

Steph, thanks for being so supportive always! thank you so much!! I love these fun chairs and the darling flowers :)

Linda R. said...

What a darling image.. Your card is so pretty.. The little flowers and buttons add just the right touch.. Love it!!

Hugs, Linda

Ros said...

This is so lovely Steph ... love the colours ... soft and gentle ... love BG papers ...

Terry said...

Just lovely! Makes me want to sit outside with a cup of coffee!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

This is such a sweet scene! Thanks for playing in Flourishes Winter Thaw Challenge.

Dawn B. said...

Such pretty lace and buttons.. Can't wait to sit outside on the patio..Thanks for joining us at Flourishes.

Barbara said...

Now you're talking! Love this scene! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes Winter Thaw Challenge!

Ira said...

I'm so late, by now you'll probably had a good night's rest :-) You took a lovely patio for your beautiful card Steph! Yes, let's have that afternoon tea there shall we? LOL! Hugs, Ira

Leslie Miller said...

I haven't seen this set used in a while. What fun! It's on Flourishes retirement list (sob!). Such a pretty card! Love how you put the vase of flowers on the table. The trim and buttons are sweet! Thanks for playing in Flourishes Winter Thaw Challenge. Good luck to you!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Cute card Steph!

Rose said...

Oh Steph! How sweet is this card! I'd love to sit and stay awhile on the patio! ;)

Have a great day! xo, Rose

Amy said...

Such a serene looking card, I'd love to have a little brunch at this quiet spot! Love the muted colors Steph and the lace with the buttons, such a cool look! :)