Monday, February 21, 2011

~* smile *~


Hi Everyone!

Hope you're having a great week so far! Here's a card I made for All That Scraps Wednesdays Challenge ~ For the Guys. I used C. C. Designs Spring Trevor and the little red wagon from Take A Seat, which I colored with my Copic Markers. I also used the sentiment from AmyR Stamps Big Words Sentiments. I challenged myself to create a scene. I always admire how Amy Y. and Amy T. always make the cutest scenes ~ thanks for the inspiration girls :). I used DPs from My Mind's Eye Stomp collection. I created a fence using my Martha Stewart border punch. I cut my own funky grass, hehe. Also cut out a cloud shape from the dinosaur DP...like Trevor is dreaming about playing with his dinosaurs. Added some halfback pearls leading up to his thinking bubble. Also fussy-cut one of the dinosaurs out of the DP so he could have a friend to play with. Inked the overall edges of the card.

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a lovely week!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

15 comments:

~amy~ said...

ahhhh....soooo cute!!!!!! Love what you've done!!!

Linda R. said...

Well my friend, I think this looks so cute.. he is adorable. And I love what you did with the grass..

Hugs, Linda

Ira said...

This is super cute Steph! And definitely one for the guys!! Nice scene! Hugs, Ira

Friday said...

Adorable card, steph. TFS.. Hugs...

Lean said...

lovely boy´s card you made sweet colors and a cool gate to..great job!
byebye,lean

Stella said...

Such a happy and cute card. I love this scene and that little boy is too cute. And using a few pearls on a masculine card is the perfect feminine touch hee hee :)
Hugs,
Stella

Amy said...

This doesn't look like it was much of a challenge for you Steph, the scene is super cute and tells a wonderful story about Trevor! Love it! Your 'funky' grass is very cool and it's so creative how you used the dino paper as a thought bubble, genius!
Hope your week is off to a great start! :)

Ros said...

Hey Steph ... thanks for your comment and Thank you in advance for whatever is in the mail .... can't wait! It's so very kind of you to think of me ... have a wonderful day ... big hugs x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Cute, cute, so cute, I just admired how good you are at coloring those images, great job Steph!

Audrey Pettit said...

Look at you rocking the guy cards, too, Steph! This is adorable! I totally love that little guy sitting in his wagon and dreaming about dinosaurs. Your scene is SO fun!! Love your funky grass, too. ;)

Lori said...

Oh, so very sweet...LOVE how he's thinking of dinosaurs! Fabulous card!

Terry said...

He is just sooo cute in his little wagon! Very sweet card!

Heather Jensen said...

So sweet. He is dreaming of Dinosaurs. :)
Hugs~

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Super cute Steph! Love the thought bubble!!!!

Juls said...

gorgeous!!!! Loving the touches of sparkle! Hugs Juls