Sunday, February 20, 2011

~* thank you! *~


Hi Everyone!

Hope you're having a wonderful day! Here's a card I made for Tiff's Sketchy Sunday Challenge TG008. I rotated the sketch clockwise 90 degrees. Instead of a beautiful bloom, I added a The Greeting Farm image that I colored with my Copic Markers and fussy cut. Isn't she a cutie?!? I used one of my faves, Graphic 45 Once Upon A Springtime paper collection. I added faux stitching around two of the DPs and the tab. The tab is a Stampin Up! punch and I handwrote the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely week!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

12 comments:

Ira said...

Totally cute card Steph! She's one adorable aloha girl :-) Fab postcard, too! Hugs, Ira

Friday said...

Wow, beautiful card, Steph. Great coloring with your copics. I love it. TFS...Have a great weekend... Hugs...

Lean said...

lovely card you made again sweet stamp and i like the postcard to.
byebye,Lean

Linda R. said...

This is so cute.. What an adorable image.

Hugs, Linda

Kristina said...

I love the little Thank You tab on the postcard, very cute!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That's adorable Steph, I love that G45 collection, and I happened to used that same post card for one of my layout, will post it sometime soon, LOL!

Audrey Pettit said...

My gosh, took me a minute to figure out that sketch drawing, but as soon as I saw your card, it clicked. ;) How very adorable. Love the image you used instead of the flower..she's so perfect for an aloha girl. :)

Lori said...

She is a cutie! Love how she turned out - great job with the sketch!

Stella said...

You can never go wrong with Graphic 45 papers:) and this is a beauty Steph!
I love your little Hawaiian girl :)...she's is too cute!
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Stella

Amy said...

This is beautiful and made me think of going to Hawaii right away! ;) Love the postcard on here and Fleur Anya is looking fabulous!
Awesome card Steph!

Juls said...

adorable!!! Loving the post card detail and the mix of gingham and polka dots!! Fabulous!!! Hugs Juls

Tiff said...

I saw this card when you first posted and LOVED it, but I was a sickie and not really here, lol! Thank you so much for sharing your talent through my sketch! Your coloring is magnificent!