Thursday, March 3, 2011

~* City Crafter Challenge Blog Week #46 ~ *Spring Fling* *~


Hi Everyone!

Yay, the week is almost over! I need a nap, haha!

Here's a card I made for City Crafter Challenge Blog Week #46 ~ *Spring Fling*. I love the shabby chic feel of the inspiration photo. The color challenge was to use blue, pink, green, and cream.

I started off with a white cardstock 4"x4" base card (I inked up the edges with Antique Linen). I added some Stampin Up! DP that I added an antique white paint wash to...I curled two of the corners. Added some pretty light green satin trim and Hero Arts lace trim. There are a bunch of flowers ~ some Prima, some baby rose buds dipped in UTEE, and miscellaneous paper roses. I added a stickpin I made and some pretty buttons with twine.

Thanks for stopping by and have a Happy Aloha Friday!
*hugs* and Much aloha to you~!
Steph :)

12 comments:

Lean said...

sweet card you made love the details and cool headpin to.
byebye,lean

Ros said...

Oh Wow! this is beautiful Steph ... I love the softness and those pretty roses ... thanks so much for playing along at CCCB ... Have yourself a wonderful weekend my friend ...

Juls said...

this is just utterly beautiful! I love it!!! Hugs Juls

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is very pretty Steph, I love those cute buttons, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

Audrey Pettit said...

How very pretty, Steph! Totally great take on the challenge photos. I love how your flowers match all the pretty ones in the pictures. Love the layered trims and buttons, and the UTEE flower buds are wonderful, too.

Friday said...

Beautiful Card, Steph. I love the shabby look to your card. Awesome job. TFS... Hugs. Have a great Friday and weekend.

Ira said...

You have chosen your colours very well Steph! They're perfect for this challenge, love your roses and pin! Hope you have a relaxed weekend my friend, hugs, Ira

Stamping Cafe said...

This is super gorgeous, Steph! I love your shabby chic style, the color combo is beautiful... love all your flowers and buttons!! Hugs!!

Stella said...

Steph your use of colors is spot on for the challenge. I love the roses on your background and the other two are gorgeous too:) Love your pin...
Have a wonderful weekend; take a nap and get crafty :)
Hugs,
Stella

Deb Hickman said...

Beautiful card, love all the pretty embellishments.xxx

Linda R. said...

This is absolutely gorgeous.. I just love it.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Cheryl Nelson said...

very pretty! Thank you for joining us at CCCB this week!