Wednesday, March 2, 2011

~* from our home...with love *~



Hi Everyone!


I was inspired to create this card when I saw Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger: An Idea in Yellow. I was inspired by the pretty yellow doors~they are so welcoming...with love. Love the trigger photo...would love to live in a home like that. I like those boots too, hee hee. I used Designer Papers from American Crafts to paper piece the house and trees, which are Stampin' Up! stamps. I added them with dimensional foam tape to the Pebbles 3"x3" card. I matted the 3"x3" piece onto a Stampin' Up! DP. The little heart banner is made from the May Arts trim and some cute buttons.

I'm not sure if you can enter into two Moxie Fabs at the same time, but I'll link this one up to the Moxie Fab Stamp It! Techniques Week: The Paper Piecing Challenge. Come play along :)!

Hope you're having a wonderful week so far!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

11 comments:

Stella said...

Gorgeous and cute Steph; love that little house :)
Have a wonderful evening!
Stella

Ira said...

You active girlie! Your house is so cute, love how you placed hearts between the buttons, great idea! Hugs, Ira x

~amy~ said...

Isn't this a fun take on the trigger...love what you've done Steph!

Friday said...

Cute card, Steph. TFS...

Lean said...

this is a sweet card lovely work....no more post now..lol..
byebye,lean

Amy said...

Love your take on the photo, the yellow is so cheerful...reminds me that spring is coming! The edging around the yellow mat is very cool looking and I love seeing your different uses of the buttons, very cool!

Juls said...

gorgeous! Love your quirky house and the fab button detail! Hugs Juls

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So pretty and so sweet, that hearts lace is just gorgeous!

Audrey Pettit said...

How cute! Like you, I just adore that trigger photo! wouldn't you love to live there? Sigh.......
Love your interpretation of the photo, too. Such a sweet banner you created. :)

Cath said...

Hey Steph! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Cath said...

Hey Steph! Thanks also for entering the Paper Piecing Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the stampy fun! :)