Wednesday, March 2, 2011

~* Have a donut! (3rd Post) *~


hehe...it's not Groundhog Day..,but I am here again ;p'.

Here's a card I made with a Hero Arts stamp set. I paper pieced the donuts with Pebbles and American Craft DP. The donut is on dimensional tape while the "chocolate" on the bottom is not. I added Glossy Accents, Distress Stickles in Clear Rock Candy, and Stickles in Frosted Lace to the curvy lines on the donuts. The sentiment is from the same Hero Arts stamp set and I paper pieced the "O" in donut. I added faux stitching with a pen around the edge of the DP.

Yummy yummy makes me want to eat a chocolate donut :).


I used the Waltzingmouse Sketch #36 for my layout. I am also entering this card into Moxie Fab World's Stamp It! Techniques Week: The Paper Piecing Challenge. I'm so loving paper piecing. So super fun! Come play along with me :)!
Thanks for stopping by!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

15 comments:

Stella said...

Hi busy bee! You are very productive and each card turned out gorgeous! I love your take on this weeks'sketch at WM. Fun and beautiful to look at. Well done!
Hugs,
Stella

cabio's craft corner said...

Simply gorgeous. Love the textures on the donuts. very cute :o)
hugs,
Cabio

Ros said...

Steph this is so cute!! What a great take on the challenge ... Have a wonderful day ... XXX

Ira said...

Don't mind if I do Steph :-) They look yummy, especially the pink one, it's got that wonderful shine, I think I can hear it calling me, "eat me, eat me", LOL! Have a great weekend, hugs, Ira x

Linda R. said...

What a cute take on this challenge.. Those donuts are so darling.

Hugs, Linda

lauren bergold said...

oof! i'm actually never FAR from wanting a donut...but now i'm in OVERDRIVE!!! :) this is an awfully fabulous card, however, so i am happy to forgive you! (i especially love how you've stamped the "chocolate" on the card...and mounted the donuts over it...that is AWESOME!) ♥♥♥

Friday said...

Wow, you are on a roll, Steph. Great job... TFS..

Lean said...

this is yummie and a cool idea..
byebye,lean

{Lynn - that's me!} said...

OK, now I'm totally hungry, craving donuts. What a great card...thanks so much for playing along with the Waltzingmouse Stamps Sketch Challenge this week.

Amy said...

You make beautiful cupcakes Steph, they look delish! Love the fun sentiment and the sweet card! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so sweet and yummy Steph, I need to go get myself a doughnut now! : )

Juls said...

yummmmmmmmmmm, such a fab card! Hugs Juls

Audrey Pettit said...

My goodness, how cute and fun this is! So original and creative. LOVE those donuts, and what a fun sentiment. Totally great job on the paper piecing, too.

Lenet said...

love donuts! beautiful Card thank you very much for joining us at WMSC

Cath said...

Hey Steph! Thanks again for entering the Paper Piecing Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the stampy fun! :)