Saturday, March 26, 2011

~* Kawaii Hello Kitty Strawberry Wall Hanging *~


Hi Everyone!

How are you all doing? Sorry I haven't been around as often...things have been quite hectic at the office and at home, so all I want to do when I get home is sleep, hee hee.
Here's a project I made for my friend. She likes Hello Kitty, strawberries, and pink. Hope she likes this wall hanging I made for her. The mousey and bunny stamped images are actually old school Hello Kitty stamps :).

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a lovely lovely weekend!
big *hugs* and Much aloha to you~!
Steph :)

10 comments:

Amy said...

I love how you worked all her likes into this, it's so cute Steph! Your embellishments are fantastic as always, but I really like those old school Hello Kitty stamps especially the mousey! :)
Have a great Sunday!

Lean said...

this is lovely she will be verry pleased with the hanger i love the yummie pink.
byebye,Lean

Ira said...

Any Hello Kitty fan will LOVE this Steph! It's so adorably sweet and it'll look good on the wall! TFS, have a great Sunday! Hugs, Ira

Ros said...

Great to see you back ... I missed you ... this is lovely ... your friend will adore it ... have a better week this week ... (hugs)

~amy~ said...

super fun!!!! I get the sleeping thing:) Hang in there!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Cute cute, really Kawaii!!!!
Hope you get some rest!!!

Linda R. said...

This is so cute. pretty and pink!!

Hugs, Linda

Audrey Pettit said...

Too cute, Steph! Sounds like this has all your friends favorite things. She's going to love it!

Terry said...

What a lovely "Hello Kitty" wall hanging. I am sure your friend will adore this creation! Sure hope you can squeeze in the time to play at GM!

Stella said...

This is a musthave for every "Hello Kitty" fan :) So sweet and cute; your friend will love this!
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Stella