Wednesday, March 30, 2011

~* Shabby Chic Bella Bella Mini Album (Photo Heavy) *~













Hi Everyone!

Boy, has this week been so exhausting! Sorry for not being able to visit everyone lately...To tell you the truth, I've hardly had time to blog surf. Just come home and sleep, hehe. I'm happy that I finally get to post the mini album I created this weekend. It's a Shabby Chic mini that I created using some Michaels chipboard albums and My Mind's Eye Bella Bella paper collection by Carina Gardner. I love the papers. They are so gorgeous. I acccented the pages with flowers (some that I have distressed to match the paper), Prima flocked rub-ons (pretty neat!), Prima pearl bling, flower trims that I have stained with Tattered Angels and stains, burlap twine, buttons, lace, trim, charms, enamel accents, pearls...I distressed all the edges with Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you are having a wonderful week! Hope all is well and hope I find time to stop by and say hi soon.

big *hugs* and Much aloha to you,

Steph :)

18 comments:

Ros said...

Hi Steph ... this is a beautiful album ... every page is just gorgeous ... I hope life gets less hectic for you soon ... you take care xxx

Audrey Pettit said...

Sorry you're having an exhausting week, my friend! Fortunately, the weekend will be here soon, and hopefully you can rest up. :)
I absolutely adore your mini album. Love all the papers you used and how each page is different but seamlessly flows together. Fabulous floral details and pearl bling.Beautiful!

Lean said...

lovely album cool work Steph.I like your details soft colors and cool papers..
byebye,Lean

Tracy said...

This is gorgeous Steph! I love MME papers and you have created such a pretty album with them. I know what you mean about not having the time to surf and visit. Life does get busy sometimes doesn't it. :-) Hugs my sweet friend!

Terry said...

Beautiful creation! Love this mini album. Each page is filled with delightful goodness! You also have a great week!

~amy~ said...

Your work is sooo filled with lovely details! happy thursday!

Linda R. said...

WOW!! What an amazing album. So many yummy textures to look at. I just love it..

Hugs, Linda

LVF said...

Love it steph, you put a lot of work into I can tell, your attention to detail is fantastic.

Kristina said...

Beautiful Steph! I love all of the flowers!!

Blue Banana said...

This is absolutely beautiful!

Stella said...

Steph I think that most of us are having a busy period once in a while. Me too :)
I just started catching up and finally I'm here at your blog :). And this mini album....wow!!!!!! I love every page and piece of it. You did an amazing job!!!
It's good to see you finally had some time for crafting and the result is lovely!

Take care....hugs!!!
Stella

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is one pretty mini album Steph, I have lots of fun viewing each page, full of shabby goodness! Love it!

Ira said...

I'm so glad you got to make this gorgeous mini album Steph! Every single page is precious, with different details (which makes it so lovely to look at!). Hope you get some time off this weekend!! Take care, hugs, Ira

Amy said...

WOW! This is so gorgeous Steph! Your attention to detail is amazing, I don't think this could be any more perfect than it is! You make the best mini albums!
Take care and I hope your weeks get less stressed! :)

Lori said...

Your mini album is just gorgeous, Steph! Love every page - every detail...Hope you have a great rest of your week!

jacirascrap said...

Que mini estupendo, os detalhes são lindos!

Stamping Cafe said...

WOW... this is totally stunning, Steph!! LOVE every single detail, you are amazingly talented! Have a beautiful weekend, hugs!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Just popping in to check on you and say hi! Hope things are going well with you. :)