Sunday, March 13, 2011

~* thanks *~


Hi Everyone!

I am happy to say that I did have several appointments with my washing machine, hehe.

Here's a card I made for the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog: Challenge #16 - Mardi Gras Colors. We are to use Purple, Green, and Gold.

I finally used some of my Prima Fairy Flora papers. I also added some gold vellum. The stamp is a C. C. Designs Honey "August" stamp. I think she is just a cutie pettutie. I colored her with my Copic Markers. I added some Stickles to her socks and shoes. The sentiment is from AmyR Stamps Big Words Sentiments. I scattered some little Prima flowers and added gold stickles as their centers.

I hope to start some paperwork soon. Getting a little hungry though. hehe.
Have a lovely week, sweet friends!
*hugs* and Much aloha to you~!
Steph :)

15 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Such a cute image with great coloring, thanks for sharing!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

So cute Steph! Love the sweet little flowers and darling image! Hope you hare having a great weekend!

BabyBokChoy said...

Oh Steph, this is really adorable!!!

Terry said...

Well this has already been said, but she is so darn cute! Love the coloring and of course the flowers! You have a fabulous week!

jazsutra said...

Oh she's just so cute standing on the card ;)

luv,
jaz

Friday said...

Awwww, that image is simply adorable. Great copic coloring, steph. TFS...

Lean said...

sweet card and lovely shoes she is wearing.
byebye,lean

Ros said...

As cute as can be ... have a lovely evening Steph ... stay safe

Ira said...

She's one pretty girl Steph! Love her glitter shoes, LOL! Hugs, Ira

Stella said...

Steph this is such a cutie! I love it when you post them on your blog:) ( in between loading your washing machine 2 times :)!!!) This little girl is scuh a sweetie; and her glittered shoes are brilliant! And Iove the addition of that little flower in her hair. I love this!
Have a wonderful day; maybe some ironing to do? :)
Hugs,
Stella

Amy said...

She's so cute Steph, and I love her sparkly shoes! Those papers make such a beautiful background, awesome job with the challenges, this card rocks! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Very cute, Steph! You rocked these Mardi Gras colors. I'm always so stumped with purple. ;) Love the sweet image and the coloring. Adorable sparkly shoes, too.

Lori said...

Such pretty Mardi Gras colors and she's adorable with her gold shoes! Very cute!

Janette said...

so cute! I love the sparkle especially. So glad you could join us at 7 kids. Blessings.

Tracy said...

Glad to see somebody has the creative mojo flowing. You've been a busy little bee. :-) Great cards and that clipboard is outrageous. Hugs my friend!