Saturday, May 28, 2011

~* Happy Happy Birthday, Sweet Kirsty! *~



Hi Everyone!


I was very happy when Ros asked me if I wanted to participate in a Birthday Blog hop for our Sweet Bloggie Friend, Kirsty of Handmade Little Things! Here is a card I made for Kirsty to wish her a Happy Happy Birthday filled with lots of love, friendship, laughter and smiles :)!!!


Kirsty is the Creator of and Designer for the City Crafter Challenge Blog and the Pixie Dust Paperie. Two fabulous sites filled with wonderful inspiration. She is also a very sweet bloggie friend.


I created this card using the Pink Paislee Sweetness collection. I inked it up...and I weaved the burlap twine through the lace trim. Added some more burlap twine and paper and fabric flowers along with a epoxy sentiment tag. Accented the "sweetest day" frame at the top and the lace image at the bottom with some Stickles. Used one of my fave Hero Arts silhouette stamped images. Added some pearls around her neck. Again, adding some pretty vintagey buttons, a little bit of twine, and some more flowers.


Kirsty, sorry this will be a little late getting to you. I hope to send it off ASAP. Hope you have a fabulous birthday!!!


Big *hugs* and Much aloha to you~

Steph :)

16 comments:

Lean said...

i see your in the hop thing to...lol...beautiful card she will love it.
byebye,Lean

Samantha Sibbet said...

aww, this is such a gorgeous romantic card, love the way u used embellishments h ere steph.

~amy~ said...

Oh I adore your card...lovin' the vintage goodness and the sweet silhouette:)

Linda R. said...

Your card is sooooo pretty. So soft and a wonderful Vintage vibe to it.. She is going to love it..

Hope you have an amazing weekend..

Hugs, Linda

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

your card is gorgemous....TFS..hope all is well....T/C...hugs liann

Ros said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Kirsty will be delighted! Have a lovely weekend Steph ... much aloha

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Steph!

Amy said...

This card is so girly and gorgeous Steph! I'm sure that the lucky birthday girl will totally love it! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I hope you can see the BIG SMILE I am having on my face right now, how sweet of you, thanks Steph, for being a sweet blog buddy, thanks for the well wishes, and thanks for making me so special today! : )

Terry said...

Such a pretty and soft birthday card. I am sure it will be very appreciated! Have a fabulous weekend!

Michelle said...

Wow! Gorgeous!!

Tracy said...

Hey Steph! Wasn't this such a sweet and fun idea for Kirsty's birthday. Your card is beautiful. :-) Hope all is well with you. Hugs!

Cheryl Nelson said...

Perfectly PERFECT! LOVE all the fab details!!

Ira said...

Isn't it fun to do this for our best blog buddies? Love your card for Kirsty Steph, it's wonderful!! Hugs, Ira

Deb Hickman said...

Beautiful card, love that paper range, Kirsty will be thrilled.xxx

Juls said...

this is just stunning!!!! HUgs Juls