Sunday, May 8, 2011

~* Happy Mail from Ira & a Mother's Day Message *~



Hi Everyone!


I just wanted to share with you some happy mail that I received several weeks ago from my dear dear friend, Ira. Thanks so much, Ira, for sending me such sweet goodies. They definitely brightened up my day especially your handmade beauties!


For all the mommies out there, wanted to wish you a lovely lovely Mother's Day!


The weather has been strange the past week. We had a terrible thunderstorm on Monday...they said there were 40,000 lightning strikes! I hope that you all are well and just know that I am thinking of you all even though I haven't been able to visit. It's just been really busy and exhausting ;p'.


*hugs* and Much aloha to you,

Steph :)

7 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Happy mail, yay!!! Ira is a sweet heart!
Hope the weather gets better over there! Stay well!

Ros said...

Wow! this is lovely happy mail ... how sweet of Ira ... enjoy!!

~amy~ said...

Now that's some happy mail....hope all is well with you:)

lynne said...

Hi
Ira is a very sweet woman.
What gorgeous items to arrive in the mail.
Wishes
Lynne

Stella said...

How lovely of Ira and isn't it lovely to be spoilt rotten once in a while? :) :) Enjoy!
I hope the weather has been better now; we're enjoying a wonderful spring here in Holland. It looks and feels like summer already!

And congrats on being a GD at CCCB! So well deserved!

And it's good to see you back in blogland; I missed you!


Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Stella

Ira said...

Oh you're so very welcome Steph! I'm glad you like your goodies ;-)
Hope you're doing fine and that the weather is not causing too much problems? Hugs, Ira

Audrey Pettit said...

oooh, what a lovely pile of scrappy goodies! I know you'll have a ton of fun with all of these beautiful things when you have the time to play again. :)