Wednesday, June 15, 2011

~* Butterfly Notepad in Caddy *~

Aloha Everyone!
Thank you all for the warm welcome back! I hope to start crafting again, we'll see as time permits ;p'. Love seeing all your gorgeous creations! You all just rock :)!
Here is the other caddy I mentioned in my previous post. I used Pooch & Sweetheart designer papers to create the caddy (used the Sizzix XL die). Added a strip of the polka dot DP and some lace. Then, I fussy-cut the flower/butterfly image and adhered that on. Added a monogram "M." Also, tied on some black seam binding at the top and one of the fabric roses I love.
I had purchased some of the coordinating Pooch & Sweetheart notepads, which fits perfectly in the caddy.
I have a lot of ideas for the Sizzix die that I used...so there's more to come :)!
Wishing you all a lovely day! I'm so happy it's almost the weekend! Today was quite busy and stressful, but successful :).
*hugs* and Much aloha to you~!
Steph :)

15 comments:

Lean said...

this is so sweet and lovely colors cool idea to.
byebye,Lean

Friday said...

Loving this die, Steph. Awesome project. Can't wait to see more... Welcome back, girlie. Hope all is well in Hawaii... Hugs

~amy~ said...

gorgeous...lovin' your fussy cutting!

Juls said...

oooh wow!!! this is just so so amazing!!!!! Hugs Juls

june lanum said...

this is just adorable

Stella said...

It's always a pleasure to visit your blog and I am glad to see anther gorgeous creation. I love the fussy-cut roses; they are gorgeous. The caddy has a vintage/elegant look; I love your choice of papers and that beautiful piece of lace.
Have a wonderful day and hold on:).....one more day and it's weekend!
Hugs,
Stella
X

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Hey, so good to see you creating again, that is a lovely one!

Ira said...

Fabulous creation Steph dear! Such a perfect match of colours and elements and that small piece of lace really sticks out, so romantic! Have a great weekend, take care, Ira xox

Ros said...

Aloha Steph! ... this is adorable ... I love the whole concept of this just so pretty too ... you have a wonderful weekend and get some well earned rest too ...

Terry said...

Oh these are just so brilliant! Love the colors and details! Have a wonderful week!

Linda R. said...

Hey there girly.. Your creation here looks fabulous.. What a great idea..

Hugs, Linda

Nelly said...

Woow, its really great romantic work, so tenderly done!

Lori said...

This is just wonderful - love the pinks with that bit of black. Just gorgeous!

Amy said...

This is so gorgeous Steph! Love the fussy cut images you embellished with and the lace is perfect! I hope you get more time for crafting soon...I miss seeing all your exquisite projects!
Hope you're enjoying your weekend! :)

Geraldine said...

Very beautiful, the papers are lovely, like all the layering, best wishes.