Monday, June 13, 2011

~* ROAR! Teenie Weenie Mini in a Caddy *~

Aloha Everyone!
Sorry I've been away! I really miss you all and will try to stop by and say hi some time this week.
Here's a Teenie Weenie Mini I made using the STOMP! paper stack by My Mind's Eye. I just created the mini with 3-1/4" square pieces of thick cardstock and designer papers. I bound it with Stampin Up! trim. I embellished it with Glossy Accents, buttons, and images that I fussy-cut from the designer papers. The caddy was made using a Sizzix XL die. I added the image of the dinosaur that I fussy-cut as well as flocked chipboard MME Lush alphas, and some "ancient"-looking buttons :).
I made this at the end of May, but didn't have a chance to post ;p'. I am currently making another caddy to fill with goodies for a visiting colleague. I hope to share that with you soon :).
Wishing you all a fabulous week!
*hugs* and Much aloha to you always~!
Steph :)

10 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Hey, first of all, welcome back, we miss you too!!!!
This is a cute and fun mini, it is really good to see your creation again!!! : )
Thanks for the birthday card!!!

Ros said...

Hi sweet Steph ... we missed you ... this is lovely ... I love your mini creations ... so sweet ... no matter how busy you are it's good to know that you can still fit in a little crafting ... I know it is good for your soul ... have a wonderful week my friend ... xxx

Friday said...

WB, Steph. Miss you lots. Awesome mini... TFS... Hugs

~amy~ said...

WOW....now how fun is that?! Love how the mini is packaged...excellent!!!!

Juls said...

oooooooooooh this is such a fun project!!! Love it!! Hugs Juls

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

Hey girl nice to see you are still crafting...hope all is well...too bad life interrupts our crafting goodness hahaha...sending some aloha your way...{{hugs}}

Linda R. said...

Your little mini is sooooo cute. I just love it..

You know we miss you also my friend.. Hugs, Linda

Ira said...

Soooo good to see you back here again Steph! It's been a while (for the both of us :-) But your "comeback" is a stunning one, it's totally cool! Hugs, Ira

Stella said...

Steph it's so good to see you back in blogland again. I miss you and I am so glad to see to see that you had some time for crafting. Life can be so busy sometimes....and it's good to have a chance to look at another gorgeous album made by you.
You always have a wonderful way to combine gorgeous papers with fabulous embellishments and stunning details. This is breathtaking!

Take care and I hope to see you back soon; it's lovely to have you around sweetie!
Enjoy your day!

Lots of love and hugs,
Stella
XXX

Audrey Pettit said...

Hey Steph! It was so great to "see" you on my blog the other day! And so nice to see you've gotten in a little crafty time, although it was already awhile back. This mini is adorable. Love the caddy. Love the striped paper and the dino cut out. :)
Hope you get to some more crafty time again soon!