Sunday, July 10, 2011

~* Baby Girl Dress Mini Album *~













Aloha Everyone!


Here is the Baby Girl Dress Mini Album that I mentioned to you about in my other post. I made it for my friend who is expecting a baby girl in a month or so. I used the Sizzix Dress die and the paper collection is K&Company's Itsy Bitsy Baby Girl.




On the cover, sorry, the photo doesn't clearly show the two mini diaper pins hanging from the ribbon binding. I added ribbon and bows at the top of the dress along with buttons. The flower is part of the die, I colored it in with Copics (it was cut from patterned paper, but I wanted to fill in the white area to add more color), added Stickles and a flower bling. There are two pretty trims along with white enamel accents that I used to make a design. The letters are Thickers.


The other pages consist of trims, images I fuss-cut and added glossy accents to, a butterfly and satin flower embellie, giraffe button, little flowers with enamel accent centers, and designs I drew with enamel accents.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a lovely Sunday!

*hugs* and Much aloha to you~!

Steph :)

14 comments:

Ira said...

Oh my Steph! This cute little baby album is just the thing!! It looks soooooooo adorable and I love your use of papers! Fab!! Hugs, Ira

Lean said...

This is perfect for a baby girl your friend wil love it...
I love the shape you have used.
byebye,Lean

~amy~ said...

such a CUTE album...what a great idea...lovely giftie! Hope you're doing fabulous girlie.

lauren bergold said...

what a ♥GORGEOUS♥ baby girl album! such a great idea to use that PERFECT die to create the pages and make each dress beautifully unique! this is already a TREASURE... the only thing that can possibly improve it is when the little lady's photos grace every page! ♥♥♥!

Amy said...

OMGosh, this is adorable...more adorable than little French Mimi I think! Such a clever idea for a baby gift, love it!
Have a great Sunday! :)

Friday said...

Super cute mini, Steph. You did an awesome job. I need to make my mini too. Thanks for the inspiration. hugs...

Linda R. said...

Oh my gosh.. These are soooo adorable. That is the most darling idea for a book.. So creative my friend..

ShaniKulani said...

such a cute mini dress! and love the album :)

Ros said...

Hi Steph ... this is so cute!! I love it ... what a brilliant job ... have a great week my friend ... sending hugs and much aloha

Lori said...

Oh, your mini album is the sweetest! Won't your friend love this... Love all the little details and pretty papers!

BabyBokChoy said...

aloha Steph!!! :) this is a very sweet mini album!!! lucky friend of yours :)

Audrey Pettit said...

oh, what an adorable mini album, Steph! I just love the dress shape you've used, and each page is so sweet. Your friend is going to treasure this, I know. :)

Stella said...

Steph this is lovely. So darn cute and lovely! Such a wonderful gift for your friend; a precious keepsake to fill with photos of a beautiful baby girl.
Did you know that "Zoe" is Greek for "Life"?

Anyway; you created a beauty!
Have a wonderful day and it's soooo good to have you back in blogland!
Hugs,

Stella

Juls said...

awhhhh this is so adorable!!! Love the added touch of ribbon! Hugs Juls