Sunday, July 17, 2011

~* Bundle of Love ~ Baby Boy D Mini Album *~















Hi Everyone!

Just stopping in to say hi to you lovely ladies!

I made this little baby boy mini for my bloggie friend, Rose, from Rose's World. She recently had a baby boy and I wanted to send her a little something. I created this little 4"x4" mini from 130# white cardstock, which I covered with K&Company Itsy Bitsy Baby Boy designer paper. This is one of my fave little boy paper stacks...finally got to dive into it and use some :)! The book is bound using my Cinch.

I embellished the cover with a button, white Epoxy Accents, Glossy Accents, and also cut out the "Baby," "Boy," and "D" from the designer paper and popped it up on dimensional tape and added Glossy Accents and Epoxy Accents. The pages are lightly accented. Babies like to play with ribbon loops so I added some on the pages. I added some buttons, layered buttons, themed buttons, and Glossy Accents. I had a lot of fun creating this little mini. I hope you like it, Rose :)!

Hope you all have a wonderful week! This week is one of my most hectic weeks so far! Hope everything goes smoothly ;p'.

BIG *hugs* and Much aloha to you~!

Steph :)

11 comments:

Rose said...

Oh my goodness! This is SOOO ADORABLE, Steph! Denver and I are so grateful to you for making it! Big HUGS! xoxo, Rose

Lean said...

OOO this so sweet she wil love it so beautiful made!
byebye,Lean

Linda R. said...

She is just going to love it.. It is darling..

Hugs, Linda

Friday said...

Simply adorable, Steph. TFS...

Ira said...

Perfect baby boy album Steph! It has all the right papers, elements and colours! TFS, Hugs, Ira

Stella said...

Steph this an amazing album. Beautiful and perfect for a baby boy. I love your choice fo papers.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Stella

Ros said...

Hi sweet Steph ... what a beautiful gift ... this will be so treasured ... beautifully done as always ... have a good day ... Much Aloha to you xxx

BabyBokChoy said...

This is a lovely gift, your lucky friend :)

Juls said...

this is way too cute!!! love all the added buttons!!! Hugs Juls

lauren bergold said...

ok, you realize you are single handedly making me NEED a cinch or b-i-a!!! just so i can make things like this FABBBBBBULOUS baby boy minibook! LOVE♥LOVE♥LOVE it!

Amy said...

So cute and perfect use of that paper! Love how you've done the tabs on the pages and using the glossy accents on some is a great idea!