Sunday, July 24, 2011

~* Butterfly Garden Mini Album *~

















Aloha Everyone!

Here is a mini album I made for my Mom using the Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden Collection. I love the papers, they are so pretty! I started off with combining pages from two Maya Road Scallop Square albums. I used Acrylic pages for my front and back covers and then I used the Kraft and Chipboard pieces in between. There are a total of 6 pieces. I distressed the edges of all the designer papers and inked them up with Distress Inks. The interior pages are also inked up. I used a lot of trims, laces, a couple of my stickpins, buttons, burlap twine and trim, Prima baby roses and fabric roses, Dear Lizzy metal embellishments, Prima butterfly, trinket pearls, a Glitz frame stamp, and the beautiful images from the Collection.


I am entering this project into the Pixie Dust Paperie July Challenge, which is all about Butterfly.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a lovely week!

*hugs* and Much aloha to you~!

Steph :)

15 comments:

Lean said...

wauw your mom wil be so happy with this beautiful album you create...yummie lace to!
byeeee,Lean

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful, beautiful and so beautiful, look at all those butterflies, perfect for our Pixie July Challenge, thanks for playing along with us, and so good to see your creation again!

Ira said...

Oh my Steph, your mother will be over the top thrilled when she gets this gorgeous album! Every single page is made with so much love and dedication! TFS, hugs, Ira

Ros said...

This is stunning Steph ... I love your albums and you pins are so pretty ...Have a wonderful week my friend

Linda R. said...

I just love seeing you albums. This one is soooo beautiful.. Your Mom is going to Love it..

Hugs, Linda

Lori said...

Oh, so pretty...love all the vintage images tucked in and that lovely lace! Beautiful design...

Juls said...

wow wow wow!!!!! This is utterly amazing!!! Hugs Juls

Cathy A said...

Wow, Steph, your albums are works of art so beautiful! I have really enjoyed looking at you blog and posts today.

Thank you for introducing yourself and sharing your blog address with us on Penny Circle at flickr.

lauren bergold said...

holy ♥WOW♥ miss steph, this is another of your AMAZING little books, this one miiiiiiiiiiight just be my favorite which is saying something! i adore the papers you've chosen (we had quite a few at PIXIE!!!) and the way you've combined them so prettily with just the right embellies, etc! awesome job here! ♥

Stella said...

Steph this is stunning and your mom will love it!
I hope everything is well with you; have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Stella

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my is this mini album ever so BEAUTIFUL!

Terry said...

This little album is so beautiful! Love the butterflies and each precious page. Your Mom will just flip over this! Happy Sunday!

Amy said...

Ok, this is a double 'WOW!' Steph! Gorgeous doesn't seem to do it justice...it's amazing! You do the most beautiful work, my friend! :)

jacirascrap said...

Nossa...esse seu álbum e impressionante, lindo demais ...

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, so beautiful, Steph! I'm sure your mom just adores this beauty. I know I would. :)