Thursday, July 7, 2011

~* Princess "R" Altered Wood Mirror *~





Hi Everyone!


Hope you're having a great week! Yay, it's almost Friday (or it is in some places already)! Happy Aloha Friday :)!


Here is an altered wood mirror that I made for a friend last month. I painted it with Metallic Pearl White paint and embellished away. I added some paper flowers that I had added Stickles to the edges and my homemade stickpins. I also added dew drops that I added Stickles behind, some plastic flowers, trim, and lots of pearls and bling.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend! I will be posting my baby girl dress mini album that I finished last weekend soon!


*hugs* and Much aloha to you always~!

Steph :)

11 comments:

Lean said...

This is a lovely Mirror job looks os sweet and i can´t wait for your mini....
byebye,Lean

Ros said...

So lovely to see your creation .. it's beautiful ... miss you lots here in Blog land ... stay well ..

jacirascrap said...

Que espelho alterado sensacional!!!

Linda R. said...

Soooooo pretty.. Fit for a Princes..

Hope you have an awesome weekend..
Hugs, Linda

Ira said...

How lovely to see you back creating again Steph!!! And with such a fabulous creation for that matter, too!! It's a gorgeous shaped mirror that you altered, reminds me of a fairytale (but not the one with the wicked stepmother, lol!). This one will certainly fulfill that one special wish ;-) Hugs, have a happy weekend my dear, Ira xox

Stella said...

Well hello dearie!!!
My oh my Steph that mirror; breathtaking!
It's so good to see you and another of fabulous creations back in blogland. I miss you.....

Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Stella

Terry said...

This altered mirror is just delightful! Love the flower and all the embellishments! Have a fun weekend!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, too cute, Steph! So girly and glam. I love all the sparkle with the gems and the flowers and pearls are so pretty. Loving your handmade stickpins, too.

Tracy said...

Hey Steph! YAY! You're back with some new goodies. I've missed seeing all your lovelies. I think I have a good guess just who Princess "R" is. LOL
Thank you for the birthday wishes! I need to find a spare moment to send you a catch up e-mail. It's been FOREVER since we've chatted.
Looking forward to seeing your new mini. :-)
Hugs!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Gorgeous altered item, I am so in love with the cute embellishment!

Juls said...

wow this is stunning!! Loving all the detail! Hugs Juls