Thursday, August 18, 2011

~* enjoy *~


Aloha Everyone!
Happy Aloha Friday to you!  Hope you had a wonderful week!  I still feel rusty making cards these days ;p'...but here's a card I made for two challenges.  I used the sweet color scheme of The Play Date Cafe Challenge PDCC95, which was to use Navy, Bubblegum and Leaf Green.  I instantly thought of this sweet image to use.  It is a C. C. Designs Stamp called Sweet Kiki La Rue, which I colored up with my Copics and an atyouSpica pen.  I used my Spellbinders dies, inking up the smaller one with Distress Inks, a bit of lace, some halfback pearls, AmyR sentiment stamp, and cute buttons.  I used the All That Scraps sketch for my layout.
Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a lovely weekend!
big *hugs* and Much aloha to you~!
Steph :)   

15 comments:

Lean said...

lovely card the colors a perfect for the challenge..and sketch to!
have a lovely weekend byeee,Lean

Friday said...

super cute card, Steph. She is so adorable. TFS... Friday

Terry said...

She is a little cutie patootie! Love your use of dies in the creation of this card! Great take on the sketch! Happy Friday to you!

Ros said...

Awww she is so cute ... Have a wonderful weekend to my friend ... much aloha

Linda R. said...

Well I think she is just adorable.. and you rocked that sketch.. Hope you have a happy weekend my friend..

Hugs, Linda

Julie Day said...

Awww that image is super sa-weet, love all the elements you've used on this card :) Thanks for playing this week at the Play Date Cafe!

Ira said...

Ah, your card is so sweet Steph! Lovely ice cream girl! Have a great weekend, hope you get some you time!! Hugs, Ira

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Another cutie, and a beautifully embellished card! Have a fun-filled weekend my friend!

Lindsay said...

Great card.... very cute with the vertical sentiment.

Colleen Dietrich said...

HOw very sweet this is! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe this week! :) !

Dangina Martinez said...

How Sweet!
Thank you so much for participating in the All That Scraps Challenge! Hope to see you next week:)
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Jaclyn Miller said...

So cute. Love all the little details like the lace and buttons. Thank you so much for playing along this week at The Play Date Cafe.

Audrey Pettit said...

Hi Steph! What a sweet card! Love that you fussy cut that adorable image and layered her on the die cuts. The lace is so pretty, and I adore the buttons and pearls, too. :)

Rose said...

Hi Steph! What a sweet card! Love it! ;)

Ros said...

Hi Steph ... just wanted to say I miss your creations and I am thinking of you and hoping all is well with you ...