Sunday, August 7, 2011

~*jingle belles - Shape-Up for the Holidays - Christmas Tree Card*~



Aloha Everyone!

So happy, got to finish up the card in my previous post today and got to make this card for the jingle belles challenge - Shape-Up for the Holidays. I started off with a chipboard piece from a Michaels' chipboard album I picked up last year in Cali. I added designer papers from Bo Bunny's a gift of love collection that I received as a prize from Cheryl at CCCB :). I also used the stamp set and stickers she sent over to add some background dimension. The vintage images are also from the collection, some were fussy-cut. I added some string pearls, Prima lace, burlapy trim and twine. Also added a flower from one of my trims. I had a ton of fun playing along :).


Thanks for stopping by!

*hugs* and Much aloha to you~!

Steph :)

18 comments:

Marie B. said...

OH WOW! This card is gorgeous! I so admire this style of card, although I know I could never pull it off myself! :)

Lean said...

Your in the mood i read..lol...beautiful card you have made cool with the pearls.
byeeebyeee,Lean

Stella said...

Vintage at its best. I just love love love this! Fab job Steph!
Hugs,
Stella

Ros said...

Fantastic creation Steph ... this is just adorable ... have a wonderful week my friend .... sending hugs

SmilynStef said...

Loved clicking through to a close-up look at all of the wonderful vintage details ... such fun ... so glad you joined us at jingle belles.

Ira said...

Your Christmas-tree shaped card is fab and so beautifully dressed! Love the Santa image, pearls and lace!! Hugs, Ira

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a lovely vintage holiday card, beautifully embellished, love it!

Linda R. said...

What a wonderful Christmas card.. I LOVE the shape.. And the papers you used look amazing..

Hugs, Linda

lauren bergold said...

oh wow! OH ♥WOW♥!!! miss steph totally hits a HOME RUN on the shaped card! good grief, this is gorgeous AND clever! i totally love that you used a chipboard album piece, such a clever way to "jumpstart" the engineering!!! actually, i totally love every single bit of this amazing creation! well done, you! ♥

Amy said...

Beautiful, I love the vintage Christmas feel Steph! Love all the laces, ribbons and pearls you've used...you are such a master at embellishing!
Have a great week!

Sue said...

Thank you for a beautiful reminder of how much I admire "collage"-type cards (even though my skills are definitely lacking in this area). Wonderful shaped card!

Becca Fabozzi said...

WOW< this stamped card is just gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says this week

June Houck said...

So vintage-y and lovely!

Lisa said...

great card! love all the bits and pieces you have added to it - looks fab!

Rosemary said...

Your tree is marvelous - love the vintage elements and feel of an elegant Christmas!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is absolutely adorable, Steph! What a fun shaped card. Love the tree. The lace and pearls you used to trim it are beautiful. Love that vintage Santa image, too. :)

Terry said...

Oh my! Such a lovely vintage Christmas tree! The pearls and lace are fabulous decorations! Have a lovely day!

Rose said...

This is so pretty Steph! You're getting me in the mood for holiday cards!! I love this shape and vintage look...Awesome job, girl! ;)