Monday, August 15, 2011

~* Sweet New Baby! *~


{inside}

Aloha Everyone!
Here's a card I made for my friend who just gave birth to a sweet baby girl.  I used a bunch of Stampin' Up! cardstock and my fave Stampin' Up! cherry paper, which I inked up the edges.  I wish I bought more, haha.  I used the C. C. Designs stamp and AmyR sentiment stamps.  I also used a bunch of Spellbinder dies.  I love the Fancy Tags dies.  I made paper buttons for my cherries.  I used some wire from a bunch of fabric flowers and added one of the leaves that I cut off.  There is some red crochet trim and burlap string.
I am entering this card into the All That Scraps Weekly Wednesday Challenge ~ Paper Buttons.
Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a lovely week!
*hugs* and Much aloha to you~!
Steph :)

8 comments:

Lean said...

Lovely card you have made i like the color combo you have used..
byeeee,Lean

Ros said...

Steph this is lovely ... I love those colours together and I'm sure your friend will be thrilled with this ... hope you are well ... have a great day

Lori said...

Oh, so sweet...love the cherries! And isn't she cute! Your friend will love getting this card!

~amy~ said...

awwww...such a cutie pie card!

Ira said...

Such a lovely colour combo, those sweet cherries are gorgeous (brilliant idea, the buttons!). Congrats to your friend! Hugs to you, Ira

Linda R. said...

What a cute card.. That image is adorable.. Hope you are having a happy day!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Super cute!!!
Hey Steph, just want to let you know (just in case) that I can't find your link via your blogger profile like before. Good that I remember your blog.

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable! I just LOVE these colors together!