Sunday, August 7, 2011

~* {Welcome} Baby Boy Card *~



Aloha Everyone!

Here's a card I made using the K&Company Itsy Bitsy Baby Boy Collection papers. I used my EK Success edge punch on a strip of the Designer paper and added that to the top and bottom of my card. Glossy Accents, White Enamel Accents, and yummy buttons were added here and there. The little boy is the C. C. Designs Sugarplums "Spring Trevor" stamp that I colored up with my Copics. I distressed the edges of the card with a couple of Distress Inks.

I'm entering this card into All That Scraps Weekly Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes. So happy I could play along this week! I miss challenges ;p'!!

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a lovely week!

*hugs* and Much aloha to you~!

Steph :)

10 comments:

Lean said...

i like the glossy accents you have made on your lovely card!
byebye,Lean

Stella said...

So sweet and cute. That adorable boy is beautiful; you colored it so well. Great use of glossy accents and that beautiful patterned paper!
Have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Stella

Ros said...

This is such a sweet card Steph ... love the image and the touch of glossy accents and enamel are just perfect!! Much aloha

Amy said...

Oh, this is so cute Steph! I love the details you add, it really brings the card to life! Thanks for joining us at the ATS challenge this week!
I hope you have a wonderful week and get some more crafting time in! :)

Ira said...

That's a sweet card for a sweet little boy Steph! Lovely paper, too! Hugs, Ira

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So good to see you back here with your adorable creation again Steph!!!!

Nancy Thomas said...

Trevor looks so cute here - great card. So glad you joined the ATS challenge this week.

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh he is just TOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUTE! what an awesome baby card! :)

Dangina Martinez said...

How sweet!
Thank You so very much for taking part in our Challenge at All That Scraps!
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Audrey Pettit said...

Just cute as a button! Love the fun paper. Super sweet digi image, too. I think the touches of enamel you added are brilliant. :)