Thursday, December 1, 2011

~* Aloha! *~

Hi Everyone!


Wow, has it really been since August that I lasted posted?!?  I think I probably haven't crafted much since then as well ;p'.  Lots of big things happening in my life that have been keeping me quite busy.  I just wanted to say hi and thank you to all of you who have sent me sweet e-mails and messages saying that you were thinking of me.  I am so thankful to know such sweet, thoughtful, wonderful people like you!  I am really itching to sit down and craft again!  I hope to find some time in the near future.


If I don't have a chance to post before then, I want to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Happy New Year (Kung Hee Fat Choy)!  May the Year of the Dragon bring you much joy and happiness and good health!


Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful Friday and weekend!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

8 comments:

Lean said...

You to a great weekend and take care...
ho doe,Lean

Ros said...

Wishing you much happiness today and always ... have a wonderful Christmas (I know you will) ... xxx

NickelNook said...

Hi Steph!
So good to see a new post from you! I was about to send out a search party! I hope all is well with you! I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too! I sure do miss your videos and your crafty posts!
Take care!
Nancy :o)

~amy~ said...

a ginormous hi ya!!!

Terry said...

I was just thinking about you the other day, so glad that you posted! Have a great weekend!

Linda R. said...

Well hello stranger.. Hee Hee.. I do miss see you here in blogland. But sometimes life just gets in the way.. I do wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Hugs, Linda

Ira said...

Hope you're doing fine Steph! It's been a while since we last 'saw' you here, maybe when things settle down a bit? Sending hugs your way, Ira

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Glad you pop in to make this post, I have been checking a few times.
Wishing you a wonderful christmas and a fruitful year ahead!!!